PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami-Carolina...thought I would puke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLITZKRIEG said:
Yawn........zzz. My 5 year old nefew has more wit than you do.:(

And he spells better than you do. :D

BLITZKRIEG said:
We weren't talking about the Patriots Super Bowl wins in particular. The topic at hand, the one we were discussing, was in regards to a certain team getting hyped to the point of puking.....

Look kiddo, if you have the rings, by definition, it ain't hype.

Well, the hype the Pats have been recieveing over the last several years{Super Bowl's or not}, has been nauseaing. That's just my opinion, I'm not speaking for anyone other than myself.....

Super Bowls or not?????? Ummmm...what ELSE is the measuring stick?????

Yawn........zzz. My 5 year old nefew has more wit than you do.:

I'm guessing school starts up again for you next week???? Hopefully your "nefew" with his advanced wit can help you come to the realization that you are a mediocre troll, from a mediocre team, that has mediocre fans.

When you crash the big boys table, you get your comeuppance.

(

I love this......and so does Rodney Harrison.

Just let them continue yapping. They'll shut up by January.

BLITZKRIEG said:
We weren't talking about the Patriots Super Bowl wins in particular. The topic at hand, the one we were discussing, was in regards to a certain team getting hyped to the point of puking.....

Well, the hype the Pats have been recieveing over the last several years{Super Bowl's or not}, has been nauseaing. That's just my opinion, I'm not speaking for anyone other than myself.....

Yawn........zzz. My 5 year old nefew has more wit than you do.:(

But kin he spel?

You clowns never want to talk about THE PATRIOTS SUPER BOWL WINS. :rofl:

It's only hype when you cannot back it up. The 'phins are being hyped because their HC is a protege of our HC and because your starters barely survived against our 3rd string in a meaningless game when we were resting for the post season you haven't been to in a long time. That Saban played his first stringers to the end and cared that much about barely finishing 9-7 with a phony win as opposed to the 8-8 team Miami truly was is the epitome of puke inducing hype.

Last edited:
Okay, now. Thank you Blitzkrieg for the previous post in which you let that ugly racist epithet fly. It's been deleted and reported to the Admin.

Welker83 said:
Basically anyone with some small amount of IQ realizes that the Fins are on the rise. And thats about it.
Well, they would almost have to be. I don't mean that in a mean way, but they haven't done well the past few years, and with Saban they should be doing better.

How much better is the question. In a couple weeks, on NFL Opening Night, we'll see if that end-of-season meant anything, or if it was merely the result of a shedule aberration.

A rise to mediocrity...that's about it. Dante's not leading your sorry ass to the promise land.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welker83 said:
Basically anyone with some small amount of IQ realizes that the Fins are on the rise. And thats about it.

My post was more about the announcers really...

I never said the Dolphin's aren't a team with high hopes or as you put it "on the rise" but they're no different than any other team in the past that's changed coaches and brought in new players hoping that maybe this will be their year or the beginning of something big. Earn some respect first by proving it on the field over the course of the regular season is all I'm saying. They're not among the 'elite' teams yet and to listen to announcers cooing about them is annoying to me.

A different but just as annoying group of sports commentators are the ones that go on and on about how great the Colts and Peyton Manning are going to be every year and this year is their year...yadda...yadda...yadda. GOD forbid if Peyton actually does make it to the Super Bowl and win...he'll be the # 1 QB of all time regardless if he ever makes it back to the big show. Tom Brady and the Pats can win two or three more SB's but I'm sure it'd pale to Payton winning the SB just once to this annoying gaggle of ball hugging sports aficionados! Until Payton wins it all and then some he'll be just another Dan Marino. "Not that's there's anything wrong with that..."

Anyway...

Last night I was looking forward to checking out this years Dolphins and Panthers...I wanted to see some good football...not tune in to listen to the Nick and Daunte show.

MoLewisrocks said:
The only thing that seemed to be on the rise last night was Saban's increasingly predictable petulance. Nick's ultimate downfall in Miami will be his ego's inability to stay the course on a team that required a complete physical and cultural overhaul because he cannot tolerate losing. So he begins accumulating paste and patch talent with questionable character or leadership ability which will ultimately mire him in middle of the pack seasons underscored by maddening flashes of inconsistency. He is very different from his mentor, more volitile and his intensity grinds on those around him. Don't expect to see any continuity in coordinators, because Nick has saddled them with players who will have to be coddled and catered to just to keep them functional. When it doesn't pan out in a better season than last, they will be ones facing his ire, not his players lest they turn on him, and they will flee that working atmosphere ASAP as did their year 1 predecessors.

So let me get this straight...
The point of the game is to: Win
And nick saban only wants to:Win
Then by default he will: Lose?

Last time i checked you don't play the game to lose. If saban can engineer a way to have his cake and eat it to then props to him...

bostonbuzz said:
My post was more about the announcers really...

I never said the Dolphin's aren't a team with high hopes or as you put it "on the rise" but they're no different than any other team in the past that's changed coaches and brought in new players hoping that maybe this will be their year or the beginning of something big. Earn some respect first by proving it on the field over the course of the regular season is all I'm saying. They're not among the 'elite' teams yet and to listen to announcers cooing about them is annoying to me.

A different but just as annoying group of sports commentators are the ones that go on and on about how great the Colts and Peyton Manning are going to be every year and this year is their year...yadda...yadda...yadda. GOD forbid if Peyton actually does make it to the Super Bowl and win...he'll be the # 1 QB of all time regardless if he ever makes it back to the big show. Tom Brady and the Pats can win two or three more SB's but I'm sure it'd pale to Payton winning the SB just once to this annoying gaggle of ball hugging sports aficionados! Until Payton wins it all and then some he'll be just another Dan Marino. "Not that's there's anything wrong with that..."

Anyway...

Last night I was looking forward to checking out this years Dolphins and Panthers...I wanted to see some good football...not tune in to listen to the Nick and Daunte show.

You are 100% correct about the announcers focusing mainly on the dolphins. It was half-time when i realized that the panther fans also had to listen to this cause their is no local broadcast team.

Welker83 said:
So let me get this straight...
The point of the game is to: Win
And nick saban only wants to:Win
Then by default he will: Lose?

Last time i checked you don't play the game to lose. If saban can engineer a way to have his cake and eat it to then props to him...

What coach doesn't play to win? And just because the coach wants to win doesn't mean the team will.

That argument was thinner than Nicole Richie.

pats1 said:
What coach doesn't play to win? And just because the coach wants to win doesn't mean the team will.

That argument was thinner than Nicole Richie.

I beg to differ. NOTHING is thinner than Nicole Richie. Infact the word thin isnt enough to describe her body.

desi-patsfan said:
I beg to differ. NOTHING is thinner than Nicole Richie. Infact the word thin isnt enough to describe her body.

When did that happen?

Now Paris Hilton is skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes