PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Message to complainers/whiners/run-up-the-score cry babies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How were the Pats doing in 1991?
I say give him some props for sticking with his team instead of being a fairweather piece of crap. I hate the fins, but who are we going to argue with if they don'tcome here? Heh, I always get banned so I really have no other way to do it.

Ian has graciously provided a place where trolls and those who really want to argue with them can do so to their hearts content. Those who start frivilous threads to bait trolls are supposed to have those moved there too. I guess Pat's 1 is on a break...

As for Aqua, he did what he did (or didn't do) on this board and if he continues to get crap for it so be it. He may be harmlessly delusional when it comes to the 'fins, but he's also a self absorbed twit who thinks he can just get away with whatever he says or does including welching by pointing fingers at those who choose to ride him over it and claiming they are somehow in the wrong for not simple letting him off the hook. He's a kid who has no respect for consequence, and that likely extends well beyond on message boards.

I dont get this running up the score stuff. I heard and read other fans complaining about it after the Dallas game and how we run the ball unnecessarily. You play to the whistle no? If the other team can't stop you thats just tought sh*t. Wasn't as if we were going all out to score either, we just ran the football.

with our 5th back no less. if our jv runs over your varsity squad, too friggin bad.

Ian has graciously provided a place where trolls and those who really want to argue with them can do so to their hearts content. Those who start frivilous threads to bait trolls are supposed to have those moved there too. I guess Pat's 1 is on a break...

As for Aqua, he did what he did (or didn't do) on this board and if he continues to get crap for it so be it. He may be harmlessly delusional when it comes to the 'fins, but he's also a self absorbed twit who thinks he can just get away with whatever he says or does including welching by pointing fingers at those who choose to ride him over it and claiming they are somehow in the wrong for not simple letting him off the hook. He's a kid who has no respect for consequence, and that likely extends well beyond on message boards.

Such great insight from someone who has never even met me. Get real, dude, the crap that people have said to me are far more deserving of banishment. Death threats, saying stuff about my family, and plenty other useless toilet humor.

Such great insight from someone who has never even met me. Get real, dude, the crap that people have said to me are far more deserving of banishment. Death threats, saying stuff about my family, and plenty other useless toilet humor.

Forget the fantasies.
How about coming clean on your welching?

You have a serious listening problem, don't you? (I guess reading in this case.)

I'm still waiting for the explanation of why you welched on not one but the 2nd of your two' bets'. You made a bet and lost where the consequences were that you would no longer post here. And please, no lame wimpo excuses like 'Whah! I am only 18". Your compatriots with balls (and without) are serving their country overseas while you camp out on the message board of a team that dominates your team. Psychologists would have a field day.

I thought we settled this whole "complainers/whiners/run-up-the-score crybabies" issue with the "EFF YOU! TD" we score every game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft