PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merry Christmas Everyone

Yes wishing all the happiest of holidays ... and please ask Santa for an LT ... RT ... and OL coach and stuff a OC in the teams stocking.

Happy Holidays to everyone

6d2GRMV.jpg

may all your ho hos be happy

Yes wishing all the happiest of holidays ... and please ask Santa for an LT ... RT ... and OL coach and stuff a OC in the teams stocking.
As it turned out we got coal in our stockings last year.

Merry Christmas to all who read this.

Merry Christmas, let's remember the reason for the season, the birth of ************ the Savior. For until us a Child is Born.

Merry Christmas everyone. Best wishes to you and your families and hope everyone has a great day :)

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it, Happy holidays to those that dont

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah everyone!!

Meh…

Just kidding. Merry Christmas everyone! It IS the most wonderful time of the year.

Meh…

Just kidding. Merry Christmas everyone! It IS the most wonderful time of the year.

So, the alleged tradition is Jewish folk eating Chinese food on Christmas Day. I think that supposedly is because Chinese restaurants are the only ones open. Have you ever done that?

So, the alleged tradition is Jewish folk eating Chinese food on Christmas Day. I think that supposedly is because Chinese restaurants are the only ones open. Have you ever done that?
I have done that as a kid. What I do these days is get Indian food. It’s my favorite food and living in China for all of those years burned me out on Chinese food

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back