PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Merged x3) It's All Happening!!! PFT Now Blames The NFL For Tarnishing The PATS Image

Has anyone seen an experiment where they did something similar to Carnegie Melon and the psi hasn't fallen? I have only heard opinions that it wouldn't fall.

Anyone?
Didn't the Carnegie Melon study agree with BB's findings?

If this was a sting, it will be buried by the NFL.. they do not want to tarnish the "shield".

The nicest part of last week was the Pats fighting back..

Maybe some "journalist" should call them and ask.
That would be nice but I bet Wilson doesn't want to touch this publicly with a ten foot pole. No matter what they say they'll PO millions. They might consult privately. Thus far nobody has accused Wilson of any issues with their balls, and unless they do I think they try to stay mum.

These two idiots blabbing might force their hand if the story grows. If forced to make a statement I bet it's not "That's BS man." And I highly doubt they would claim their balls exist in a dimension where they are unaffected by the laws of physics.

This one makes me nervous. If Wilson is arguing, I have a hard time imagining who really is an expert on the subject that would supercede them.
Not me. As Belichick said, you don't have to take his word for it. Test it yourself. Unless Wilson has invented a ball that is not subject to the laws of physics, its pressure will drop in colder environments, and everyone who has actually run the experiment has agreed with Belichick's conclusion.

Well, i have been watching the NFL channel all morning and deflategate has been kept to a minimum. Unlike ESPN

Didn't the Carnegie Melon study agree with BB's findings?
Didn't word correctly prob. Carnegie showed that psi falls.... has anyone seen an experiment that showed it didn't fall...an experiment, video, not opinions

Didn't word correctly prob. Carnegie showed that psi falls.... has anyone seen an experiment that showed it didn't fall...an experiment, video, not opinions

No. Because in this universe, that's not possible. That's like asking if anyone has scene an experiment or video of someone dropping a rock and have it fall up into the sky. This is not rocket science, people.

Has anyone seen an experiment where they did something similar to Carnegie Melon and the psi hasn't fallen? I have only heard "opinions" that it wouldn't fall.
No and stop waiting for one because it's not coming.

Who are the primary players?

Jim Kensil-Former Jets executive and current league executive with massive grudge against the Patriots?

Jim Irsay-Drug addict owner whose team gets slaughtered every time they play the Patriots. A disgrace to the league who gets to play owner because his money grubbing daddy left him a football team.

John Harbaugh-Ravens coach who lost another big game against the Patriots and cried like a schoolgirl about the Patriots using legal plays against them. Main culprit in provoking Colts to try and besmirch the Patriots reputation.

Chuck Pagano- Coach of the Colts, a team that simply cannot line up and contest any game against the Patriots.

Colts Equipment staff and Ballboys, who had both the means and motive to tamper with the patriots game balls and try to ruin their reputation.

Feel free to add to the list and speculate on their involvement.

I'm leaning strongly that way AFTER Media (circus) Day tomorrow.

I'll check with Ian and the other Mods, but a shift on Wednesday to game mode with one consolidated FRAMEGATE thread seems like a good plan.

Thanks shmessy- I started a thread on it to get the name in play and change the conversation to what has been done to the Patriots. Hope that's OK?

Could see it. What happened?
Moved the OJ, set his fridge temp to 51, left it in for 94 minutes, psi dropped from 12.5 to under 12.

No and stop waiting for one because it's not coming.

It might actually happen, but it'll be the result of experimental error (e.g., filling it with air at 0°C and then putting it in a fridge at 4°C).

Colts Equipment staff and Ballboys, who had both the means and motive to tamper with the patriots game balls and try to ruin their reputation.

Just to be clear, the only Patriots ball that the Colts could have easily tampered with is the intercepted one.

Thanks shmessy- I started a thread on it to get the name in play and change the conversation to what has been done to the Patriots. Hope that's OK?

I hear ya, Ivan, but doing that merely ADDED a thread in addition to this one - that takes it in the opposite direction (we will try to CONSOLIDATE not add). So I merged that back in here.

I'll check with the Mods and Ian re the Wednesday idea.

Tommorow is Media Day. Let's face it, there will be no avoiding the you-know-what show.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back