PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maye Jersey Number

PatsfanTN

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Looks like he’s keeping #10. Any skilled folks able to remove “jones” from my jersey and sew in “maye”? I mean….i guess a sharpie might work too

Last edited:
He's out the gate wearing #50

He could go for the jugular and take 12 :p

Looks like he’s keeping #10. Any skilled folks able to remove “jones” from my jersey and see in “maye”? I mean….i guess a sharpie might work too
You haven't burned that shirt already? Get rid of that horrible mojo.

On the flip side, I bought an authentic jersey with the 24 number on it several years ago for very cheap and it just heated then peeled those numbers off with an exacto. It's just a blank shirt now. I forgot who the player even was (not Ty Law). It might've been a Revis jersey, now that I think about it.

If I were you, I'd wait until the new uniforms next year anyway since Maye isn't going to see much playing time (I think) this year.

On the flip side, I bought an authentic jersey with the 24 number on it several years ago for very cheap and it just heated then peeled those numbers off with an exacto. It's just a blank shirt now. I forgot who the player even was (not Ty Law). It might've been a Revis jersey, now that I think about it.

If I were you, I'd wait until the new uniforms next year anyway since Maye isn't going to see much playing time (I think) this year.
#24? Cyrus Jones???? or wasn't Gilmore #24??

Mayo and Wolf won’t do that.
no, the marketing guys will... one big jersey splurge

but if the rumors are true and he rides with 10, some motivated person could make a killing creating Maye nameplates to sew over all the old Jones plates

Plenty of Mac Jones Patriots #10 jerseys left on NFLshop.com. 60% off. Get em while you can! :D

Plenty of Mac Jones Patriots #10 jerseys left on NFLshop.com. 60% off. Get em while you can! :D
Those shirts are convertible. Act now and receive a free Maye iron on name patch

Funny you say that, I made it clear to all my people over last night that i would burn my Jones jersey if we drafted McCarthy. It has a new lease on life now.
BUT, those Nike jerseys fit weird and are cut too high on the sleeve. Never did wear it anyhow.

The only number with bad juju is 17. Maybe JuJu can take it lol

The number 10 is cursed. Josh Gordons old number.

Dont say that I did not warn you all.

10 is tight ... looks good.

12. Do it!

History of Patriots #10 (regular and postseason only).
The historical hit to miss ratio is not particularly encouraging for numerologists out there.

1960: QB Harvey White
9 games, 2 starts; 3 for 7, 44 yards, 0 TD.

1967: QB Don Trull
7 games, 3 starts (0-3, that '67 team was not good).
27 completions on 81 attempts (33%); 1 TD, 7 picks.

1971: WR Eric Crabtree
Was good earlier in his career, but was broken down at this point.
9 receptions for 120 yards and one TD in a half season.

1974: P Dave Chapple
37.2 yards per punt in his final NFL season.

1982: QB Tom Flick
0-for-5 as a backup to Grogan and Cavanaugh.

1987: QB Bob Bleier
Pats QB during the three '87 replacement player games.

1989: WR Glenn Antrum
Connecticut native had a literal cup of coffee in the NFL: one game.

1990: P Brian Hansen
Led the league with 90 punts that year - which is what happens when you're team is 1-15.

1993: QB Scott Secules
0-4 record as a starter with 2 TD and 9 picks. Like White, Crabtree, Chapple, Bleier and Antrum, this was his final stop in the NFL.

1999-2001: P Lee Johnson
Finally somebody that lasted for more than one season. Averaged 42.3 yards per punt with the Pats.

2004: WR Kevin Kasper
Strictly used on special teams.

2006-2008: WR Jabar Gaffney
Even though he was overshadowed by other great WRs during his time in New England, Gaffney is still the best Patriot to wear #10.
85 receptions for 1,059 yards and 8 TD in three seasons with the Pats.

2011: WR Tiquan Underwood
Best #10 hair style.

2013: WR Austin Collie
Recovered from three concussions, but not from a blown out knee in 2012.

2014-2016: QB Jimmy Garoppolo
Most handsome #10. 63-94, 690 yards, 5 TD in limited playing time for the Pats.

2018-2019: WR Josh Gordon
60 receptions for 1,007 yards, 16.8 ypc, 4 TD in 17 games with Pats.
Oh, what could have been if he and AB had not had their off-field issues.

2020: WR Damiere Byrd
2020 was his best season in the NFL, with 47 catches for 604 yards.

2021-2023: QB Mac Jones
Hey, he was an upgrade from Cam Newton.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back