PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maybe we should try letting the starters play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagg

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Ok hear me out.

Its all fine and dandy we have 10 recievcers catching passes etc but I think its doing more harm than good. Why? because we never get a rythm for late in the game. I look out on 1 series its Reche and Troy next its gaffney and jackson, next its Gabriel and Reche. Lets pick some starters and let them start period. Sure the other guys will come in on 5 wide etc. But this constant rotaion is BS.

Also let the Dillon run, he was doing work out there. I am all for Maroney like every 3 or series but as an X player in HS and in College you need to get into the rythm of a game. I just dont feel this constant shuffling on O is helping us come together as a unit.

All might be valid pts but i think we are nitpicking a bit here...we played all these players in minnesota also...somehow when the "Team" is in a slump a bit we can find all the reasons to fix....We have been outcoached a bit also but i trust our coaches have the reasons of swapping players in and out...at least as of now..

It worked against Minn because we were in 5 wide the entire game. Meaning we had some consistency for the guys playing the same spot most of the way.

But when we line up in 2 or 3 wide and its a different guy each time we sputter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back