PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Schaub in the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. Sounds like an infection or something else that needed draining. There goes any hope of the Jests losing this weekend.

Ouch. Sounds like an infection or something else that needed draining. There goes any hope of the Jests losing this weekend.

I dunno.... you're probably right, but I'll still hold out hope that the Texans can knock Sanchez out of the game. He's taken a LOT of hits this year, and eventually one of them will be a real doozy.

FWIW, the link says that Schaub should be back with the team today, so it's not out of the question that he'll play Sunday.

Yeah, it's not that big of a deal. I remember when Peyton Manning had his sack removed. That puzzled me at first, since in the clutch he had always played like he already had his sack removed.

:D

Yeah, it's not that big of a deal. I remember when Peyton Manning had his sack removed. That puzzled me at first, since in the clutch he had always played like he already had his sack removed.

:D

I see what you did there...

Scared me there for a moment! I'm a huge fan of Schaub, and I hope his knee recovers quickly...

I dunno.... you're probably right, but I'll still hold out hope that the Texans can knock Sanchez out of the game. He's taken a LOT of hits this year, and eventually one of them will be a real doozy.

lol are you afraid of sanchez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes