PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Cassel snubbed for Pro Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassel does not have the numbers to be worthy of a pro bowl selection

Neither does Brett Favre but .....

He has two over 400 yard games. Who says you only go by numbers? Teams that suck are passing against prevent defenses half a game. That doesn't mean their QBs are all pro, it means they're always behind and they suck.

Favre did not deserve the Pro Bowl. However it was Rivers or Pennington that deserved that spot, and not Cassel, in my opinion.

I hadn't thought of this before, but can you imagine the NY area - and national - radio & fan sites if Pennington had made the Pro Bowl but Favre had not?

Cassel DEFINITELY deserved to get in over Favre. No one can convince me otherwise. I don't care if he's the grizzly old gunslinger or whatever bull**** image they try to portray him as. He didn't deserve the PB spot this year. Rivers, Cassel, Pennington, and even Roethlisberger deserved it more.

Cassel DEFINITELY deserved to get in over Favre. No one can convince me otherwise. I don't care if he's the grizzly old gunslinger or whatever bull**** image they try to portray him as. He didn't deserve the PB spot this year. Rivers, Cassel, Pennington, and even Roethlisberger deserved it more.

Yeah but in reality it's the only bowl he's going to other than the toilet bowl.;) And if the Jets make the Playoffs Green Bay squeezes a Second Rounder out of the Jets.:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes