PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Cassel snubbed for Pro Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassel does not have the numbers to be worthy of a pro bowl selection

Neither does Brett Favre but .....

He has two over 400 yard games. Who says you only go by numbers? Teams that suck are passing against prevent defenses half a game. That doesn't mean their QBs are all pro, it means they're always behind and they suck.

Favre did not deserve the Pro Bowl. However it was Rivers or Pennington that deserved that spot, and not Cassel, in my opinion.

I hadn't thought of this before, but can you imagine the NY area - and national - radio & fan sites if Pennington had made the Pro Bowl but Favre had not?

Cassel DEFINITELY deserved to get in over Favre. No one can convince me otherwise. I don't care if he's the grizzly old gunslinger or whatever bull**** image they try to portray him as. He didn't deserve the PB spot this year. Rivers, Cassel, Pennington, and even Roethlisberger deserved it more.

Cassel DEFINITELY deserved to get in over Favre. No one can convince me otherwise. I don't care if he's the grizzly old gunslinger or whatever bull**** image they try to portray him as. He didn't deserve the PB spot this year. Rivers, Cassel, Pennington, and even Roethlisberger deserved it more.

Yeah but in reality it's the only bowl he's going to other than the toilet bowl.;) And if the Jets make the Playoffs Green Bay squeezes a Second Rounder out of the Jets.:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back