PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Cassel does not present himself as a leader...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendel

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Hell just watching this interview on CBS with him, he's so....bland and uninspiring, a reflection of his play on the field thus far.

Showed a sideline shot as well...

Moss: "We need TDs, not FGs!"
Cassel: "I know, I know."

I really hope this era ends after today. Hopefully we can get a win despite his play.

I am shocked, just shocked that you would start a thread bashing Cassel on the thinest of pretenses. Who could have expected this behaviour?

Oh, and I hope your JETS lose today.

Last edited:
What decent QB responds "I know, I know."

Sounds like a little kid talking to his angered mother or something.

Also, a point in another thread...

Hmmmm...on CBS, Cassel is an awful lot of "I" when they won...and "we" when they lost.

No "I" in team, Matt.

Last edited:
I am shocked, just shocked that you would start a thread bashing Cassel on the thinest of pretenses. Who could have expected this behaviour?

It makes much more sense if you have it on ignore and look at funny cat pictures.

funny-pictures-doctor-cat-is-about-to-inflict-an-injury.jpg

lol, that is true...i have noticed that as well..

cassel is not as fired up as brady is usually....but he will become that way

on a side note, its not many times we see brady that fired up either....he usually displays it off camera

Hell just watching this interview on CBS with him, he's so....bland and uninspiring, a reflection of his play on the field thus far.

I really hope this era ends after today. Hopefully we can get a win despite his play.

Man you impress me, to be able to judge an NFL QB off of a CBS interview....wow, you ought to be a GM.

=====================================================

I'll bet you $5 that the J E T S JETS JETS JETS don't lose today.

The Jets are better then some give them credit for, noway they lose today.

:)

who or what are the "Jets"?

:trolls::banned:

10 characters

In the not so distant past this board had more intelligent posts and subsequent discussions.. now the tide has turned unfortunately.. this is one of those things that if you say it often enough maybe it becomes true, while in reality the opening comments of this thread are crap, and only crap..

And your knowledge of leadership qualities is based on what? As an FYI, there are a variety of leadership styles. Not every QB is Dan Marino or Tom Brady in their style.

In your example, the rookie starter is responding to a veteran, future hall of fame receiver. What do you expect, Cassel yelling at Moss to give 100% on his routes? Get a clue, then post when you have one.

Last edited:
What a shock this would come from Wendel. I figured a troll pretending to be a Pats fan like Wendel would be a Pats homer, but he really surprised me.

The good news about Wendel's assessment is that anyone reading his/her posts knows he clearly doesn't know crap about football. Hence his stupid thread that Favre has been a top QB over the first quarter of the season eventhough he was arguably out played by both Chad Pennington and Matt Cassel in his first two games and played like crap until garbage time vs. the Chargers.

Wait! I'm outa clues! Does that mean I can't post until I get one? :confused:

So you're playing Madden in Franchise mode and traded for Brady, I'm guessing.....

================================================

I don't do Madden, But if it makes you feel better, I am starting Cassel in my fantasy league.

================================================

I don't do Madden, But if it makes you feel better, I am starting Cassel in my fantasy league.

You're a brave man...

Wait! I'm outa clues! Does that mean I can't post until I get one? :confused:
I findz U onez, toonz to SD @ Miami and seez howz duh sucky fishies (whoz didz beatin da Patz) is only leading duh Superbowlz fave Super Duper Chargahs by 10-3...mus mean Patz zuck yez? I can haz troll burgers?

they will spread the ball more today. definitely going to make a more concerted effort to get moss involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3