PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney Was the Right Pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPatBoy

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Man....This guy looks good. I like the young guys like Watson, Maroney, and Would like to see if Jackson can get out there, a potential Blue Chip Offensive Trio to give Brady some weapons over the next 5 years!!

CD is running very weel tonight too. He looks like he's healthy again.

Yep! If you look at my earlier posts, I predicted and thought Maroney would be the best pick available. I am football!

Awesome start for Maroney...I like the burst.

obbs sound he took advantage of the opportunities he got tonight.

Dillon, Maroney, Faulk, Cobbs?

Maroney looks good so far.

THEARCHIVES said:
Yep! If you look at my earlier posts, I predicted and thought Maroney would be the best pick available. I am football!
yoda_Koolaid3.gif

The Tightness is strong in this one.

:rolleyes:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
yoda_Koolaid3.gif

The Tightness is strong in this one.

:rolleyes:

Maybe it's the adrenaline of the first football game that included the patriots in seven months, or maybe it's the beer... but that one was funny.

SCPatBoy said:
Man....This guy looks good. I like the young guys like Watson, Maroney, and Would like to see if Jackson can get out there, a potential Blue Chip Offensive Trio to give Brady some weapons over the next 5 years!!
Yes he does, and conversely Addai did squat for the Colts last night.

BWAAHAAHAAHAA! :D

He did look pretty tight.

Please let them keep Cobbs in place of Pass or Faulk. I don't want to see them try to slip him onto the practice squad. I'm still bummed about losing Eckel and Chapman.

Peyton wont be happy knowing that hes landed with Addai and not "His tightness" Lo-Mo.

Kdo5 said:
Peyton wont be happy knowing that hes landed with Addai and not "His tightness" Lo-Mo.
Obviously it's way too early to call the election, but Maroney had 66 yards on 9 carries and Addai had 3 yards on 3 carries. I'd say the early returns look good for us and bad for them. :p

Evans did not do much other then the gimme tough down. Cobbs was looking like he belonged in that back field.

Dillon, Maroney, Faulk,Cobbs and sorta Mills, our running game will be light years ahead of last year. :rocker:

Pass needs to watch out or he'll be cut, especially with his health issues plus Mills and Cobbs both looking good.

Maroney looks great. With Dillon, they'll make a killin'

I guess we'll have to see how he looks on grass but he looked sick out there tonight. Burst, power, attitude. Stud.

Kdo5 said:
Pass needs to watch out or he'll be cut, especially with his health issues plus Mills and Cobbs both looking good.

I agree. Especially since the vision of him grabbing a hamstring and dropping the football is too strong a memory for me to get rid off. Pass does good things and I may get hammered for saying this, but that one play spoke too much about what he was willing to do for the team. I've seen players come up lame due to hamstring injuries, but none of them let go of the football like that.

smg93 said:
I've seen players come up lame due to hamstring injuries, but none of them let go of the football like that.
And every ex player I heard said the same thing. It's a shame but I don't think Pass will be here this year.

Very impressed with Maroney, but not ready for Canton yet, this offense with two quality backs who can grind it out may be something we have not seen in a long time. Dillon is obviously better than last year, could be because he is being pushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back