PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mardy Gilyard: Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's come a long way - with a lot of help from his family. I am SLIGHTLY worried about his affinity with Chad Ochocinco (big bro/little bro) but I'm pretty sure that Wes, Tom, and Randy would take care of any shenanigans.

I'm going to probably get killed for this but I really don't think Chad is all that bad. He's a great WR, a little silly and self centered at times for my interest. I think he was starting to have a positive impact on the life of Chris Henry until his passing.

I'm not one of those that says, 'send all your problem children to NEP' but I think Mardy will be ok and a great addition to our team at WR and returns

I'm going to probably get killed for this but I really don't think Chad is all that bad. He's a great WR, a little silly and self centered at times for my interest. I think he was starting to have a positive impact on the life of Chris Henry until his passing.

I'm not one of those that says, 'send all your problem children to NEP' but I think Mardy will be ok and a great addition to our team at WR and returns

I don't think that he is T.O. or Brandon Marshall, but lets just say he isn't exactly Troy Brown.

He plays hard and works hard (Ocho), and so does Mardy. Just slightly concerning is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News