PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manny's walkoff

BradyManny

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
That was nuts, that ball was just destroyed. That homer immediately becomes one of my all-time fave Red Sox moments.

Manny's interview afterwards was classic, too. "When you don't feel right and you still get hits, you're a bad man."

Now it's really starting to feel like October.

I had just watched the Yanks/Indians game, the only thing better then a Yankee loss, is one that goes into extra innings with a loss. As much as I would like Cleveland to end it against Roger, I hope NY takes a game to screw up the Tribes rotation. On to the Sox. What a game. I was thinking if only Youk could have scooped up that throw (amazing the guy had no errors all year/ and to have the all-time defensive third baseman at the other corner). Then, I'm almost puking to see Cleveland's base runner go all the way to third without hardly a look to keep him honest. But, Pap did his job and the Angels decided once again, to play Russian roulette. I'm not blaming them, but your going to pay at some point. You don't do that to one of the most incredible hitters in the game. Wow!

I felt really good for Manny, because it is always Papi hitting the walkoff, and it will deffianatly give him and the team some more confidence.

Couldn't even see the ball come off the bat it was going so fast... he knew it immediately too

Here's another quote from Manny... conceited? Not if you can deliver.

“It feels good, man,” said Ramirez, who was sidelined for 24 games late in the season with a strained oblique muscle. “Sometimes I can miss three weeks and I still can come and get hits because I am one of the best players in the game. I have confidence in myself and I know my train doesn’t stop there.”

Last edited:
First walk off HR since '96, couldn't have come at a better time.. do you know what the A in A Rod stands for? April...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back