PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manny Ramirez - LA Dodgers - $25 million

I completely agree. And Manny knew that too.

Like I said, Manny hired Boras for a reason. Manny knew Boras would get nothing if Boston picked up his option, ergo Manny knew Boras would want him traded. Manny knew that hiring Boras would get him shipped out of town.

I don't think Manny is that aware. His thought process was probably 'Scott Boras is great a huge deals, I want him', and then listened to whatever he had to say.

It's almost like if someone convinced an autistic person to do something terrible, the person whispering in the ear is just as guilty

I don't think Manny is that aware. His thought process was probably 'Scott Boras is great a huge deals, I want him', and then listened to whatever he had to say.

It's almost like if someone convinced an autistic person to do something terrible, the person whispering in the ear is just as guilty
Manny has his quirks and eccentricities, but it's going a bit far to believe that he is incapable of differentiating between right and wrong.

Boras had nothing to do with any of this until Manny hired him. Manny wanted to make sure he was a free agent, and knew that Boras was the best guy to make it happen. Boras was just doing what Manny hired him to do.

Last edited:
Why do I have a feeling he's going to be a Yankee before this is over?

What other team has the cash to sign him? The Nats bowed out today, and they were willing to spend big dough on Texiera.. I just hope he and Borass have to eat some crow on this.. Anything less than what the Dodgers offered him in their two deals, along with what the Sox would have paid him would be ok with me.. the Yankmees will give him a year with an option for around $16M per.. and he will turn their clubhouse upside down, so it's a win-win for Red Sox Nation..

Why do I have a feeling he's going to be a Yankee before this is over?

Ummm the birds of a feather flock together theorem ... :rolleyes:
Remember the "Evil Empire" comment ... :rofl:

Manny has his quirks and eccentricities, but it's going a bit far to believe that he is incapable of differentiating between right and wrong.

Boras had nothing to do with any of this until Manny hired him. Manny wanted to make sure he was a free agent, and knew that Boras was the best guy to make it happen. Boras was just doing what Manny hired him to do.

Perhaps Manny has A-Rod envy and now he has an extra problem with Texiera envy ... :rofl:

Imagine if all of us who crack on him have it all wrong?
What if all these years it's been his :disagreement: wife nagging :disagreement:eek:n him who is at fault?
I mean they say he was one of the first to the park everyday ... maybe there were reasons. :beatingcoming::deadhorse:

what's a dumber, the LA Dodgers bidding against themselves or Manny not accepted this lone bid?

what's a dumber, the LA Dodgers bidding against themselves or Manny not accepted this lone bid?

what's the dumbest of all is when we wonder how Manny thinks and/or makes decisions ... :rofl:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back