PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manny busted for violation of MLB drug policy

I love it when someone starts a non Patriots thread in the Patriots section just to see everyone get their panties all in a twist over it, with the "Who the EFF cares", "QUICK, SOMEONE MOVE THIS THREAD BEFORE THE FORUM EXPLODES!!!!" and the classic "And this relates to the Patriots how?!?!" comments soon to follow.

Gee, sorry ladies if it's not about everyone's favorite team to talk about 24/7/365eveninMaywhentheresnotanEFFINthingtotalkaboutbutletsstartanother"istylawcomingtothepatriots"threadanyway.............

Priceless.

This is actually one of the board's soft spots... Truth is : many Patriots fans are sports fans and like to watch other sports as well. BUT - hurry hard ! Move that thread !

Posting about the Red Sox in the main Patriots forum of a patriots message board is as on topic as me posting my views on religion. Seriously.

The last thing I need living in the region is yet another person shoving Red Sox news down my throat. Thread was off-topic and got moved. Deal with it.

I could give a rats ass if the thread got moved.

My point was how over the top some people get when something non Patriots gets posted in the Patriots section.

We do have three other professional sports teams in Boston last time I checked, two of which have won titles since the Patriots last did.

So deal with that.

www.bostondirtdogs.com
The Dodger Doctors Didn't Know What They Were Doing
So Manny Got a Second Opinion From Three Guys He Knew

BDD_MR_stooges_9.18.07_ap.jpg

Last edited:

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes