PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manny busted for violation of MLB drug policy

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
He has been suspended for 50 games. Now he says he was using the drug therapeutically for a 'personal health' issue. Does anybody buy his story?

Re: OT: Manny busted for violation of MLB drug policy

I don't buy it. I love it. Thanks for the rings, Man-ram. Good riddance.

Is this a case of "Manny being Manny"??

Nooooooooooooooo one of my fantasy teams :D

Not surprised at getting caught and a limp ****ed excuse.. it is Manny being Manny.. maybe it was for his ADD..

<Big, steaming pile of Who cares?>

Well, my fantasy team is completely screwed.

I dunno, maybe you should ask the guys over on the baseball board if they care.

Well, my fantasy team is completely screwed.

LOL. Anyone who picks Manny or Arod deserves whatever they get.

you would think any medication they put in their body they would ask the league and other advisers if it was okay. Pretty phony excuse. Now he can spend a few months smoking dope which is probably what he really wanted to do.

Baseball is ******edly boring as are threads about it and Sox fans ridiculous vendetta against Manny.

Can't wait to see this thread get moved.

LOL. Anyone who picks Manny or Aroid* deserves whatever they get.

Fixed your post for you. ;)

I'll get blasted, but I'll say it anyways (cue the "don't you dare lump them all in" posters...NOW) :

Professional athletes take steriods (hgh, whatever...). They do it because high school athletes are doing it and so are college athletes. If they don't take them, they can't even make their low-level teams.

To think that athletes aren't juicing is naive. I've known for 21 years - since Ben Johnson (unintelligent steriod user) beat Carl Lewis (intelligent steriod or HGH user).

and this is related to football, how? :confused:

He has been suspended for 50 games. Now he says he was using the drug therapeutically for a 'personal health' issue. Does anybody buy his story?
rodney harrison all over again

was probably using back when boston won their ws titles

Manny playing the idiot card about not knowing what he took...there's a shocker.

If anyone can play stupid it's Manny...although with him it's not playing- he really is that stupid :rolleyes:

I love it when someone starts a non Patriots thread in the Patriots section just to see everyone get their panties all in a twist over it, with the "Who the EFF cares", "QUICK, SOMEONE MOVE THIS THREAD BEFORE THE FORUM EXPLODES!!!!" and the classic "And this relates to the Patriots how?!?!" comments soon to follow.

Gee, sorry ladies if it's not about everyone's favorite team to talk about 24/7/365eveninMaywhentheresnotanEFFINthingtotalkaboutbutletsstartanother"istylawcomingtothepatriots"threadanyway.............

Priceless.

I love it when someone starts a non Patriots thread in the Patriots section just to see everyone get their panties all in a twist over it, with the "Who the EFF cares", "QUICK, SOMEONE MOVE THIS THREAD BEFORE THE FORUM EXPLODES!!!!" and the classic "And this relates to the Patriots how?!?!" comments soon to follow.

Gee, sorry ladies if it's not about everyone's favorite team to talk about 24/7/365eveninMaywhentheresnotanEFFINthingtotalkaboutbutletsstartanother"istylawcomingtothepatriots"threadanyway.............

Priceless.
omg what kind of pats fan are you? your not a real pats fan whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. [enter sarcasm here]. to any pats fan only who whines about boston sports related threads other than the pats go find another bandwagon other than the pats please.

Posting about the Red Sox in the main Patriots forum of a patriots message board is as on topic as me posting my views on religion. Seriously.

The last thing I need living in the region is yet another person shoving Red Sox news down my throat. Thread was off-topic and got moved. Deal with it.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back