PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning wrote a hand-written good luck letter to Troy Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning's story

Trainer's story

What the hell....

:rofl:

If the trainer's story is even remotely true......PM should be in jail right now.........sick and twisted redneck!!!!!

There is a big difference between mooning a chick.....and sitting on her face.......damn she was way too descriptive here........I guess no one will ever know the truth

Yeah, sexual assault is really funny. And last I checked, pushing your genitalia up against someone's face isn't "mooning."

Also, if you read the story, Manning's own teammates back up her side of the story.

To be honest, this is the first that I have ever heard of this story.....not that I guess I am shocked because after all this is Peyton Manning, son of Archie, and a player of Bill Polian's Indy Colts.........so the fact that this has somehow gotten swept under the rug is NOT a shocker.......BUT....it is appalling on so many fronts because.....Pay-a-ton's OWN friends and teammates have come out on record DEMANDING that he set the record straight.....and own up to his crime.......He has yet to do so obviously.....

If this were Brady that was accused of this......He and the Pats would have been inundated with this story during every run to the SB......meanwhile it disappears from the headlines when it involves Peyton and the Colts........unreal.......

Never in my wildest dreams did I think this thread would turn from "Adored QB hand writing retirement letters to players to he admires" to "Adored QB sits on girls face."

:eek:

Manning wouldn't do that, that girl just wanted money.

If the woman was really that offended she would have pressed charges back then. Should manning have brought it up in a book? probably not, but people in general do dumb things in college, and most of the time it has no bearing on who they are as adults.

Last edited:
Never in my wildest dreams did I think this thread would turn from "Adored QB hand writing retirement letters to players to he admires" to "Adored QB sits on girls face."

:eek:

No kidding. *slaps forehead*

I was gonna say about the trainer thing, welcome to way too long ago. This has been talked about way too much. Or has on Colts forums. Its over it was a long time ago. A college hotshot got into a little trouble but we will never know the whole story.

Last edited:
Yeah, sexual assault is really funny. And last I checked, pushing your genitalia up against someone's face isn't "mooning."

Also, if you read the story, Manning's own teammates back up her side of the story.

I kind of share Disco's perspective on this. Not that it was "funny" in terms of sexual assault, but a truly bizarre thing to do. If true, what the hell was he thinking?

Yeah don't get me wrong, if this actually occured I don't find it funny in the least and the guy should have been severely punished.

It's just, out of the blue reading allegations that Peyton Manning sat on a woman's face made me laugh, assuming it hopefully never happened.

Would never expect of Peyton, so I still have trouble believing.

Just be glad he did not sit on Troy Browns face and sent him a letter instead.

(Okay I had to)

:singing:

Call me old fashioned.

But to imply "hand-written" as some form of tremendous effort.

wow.

My mom turns in her grave.

Get on topic man.

This thread is about teabagging chicks.

(Okay I had to)

LOL, you're a funny guy.

(Okay I had to)

that was a very funny story... I wonder what she says about him these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back