PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning will be named MVP in the biggest travesty in award history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take two heifers and a cowpie and call the vet in the morning....

Denver's D last year gave up over 24 points a game. They had 5 games where they gave up 40 or more.

I know you're NE fans but give credit where credit is due, Manning came back from a serious injury....a missed season....to a new team.....which was in the bottom 3rd in both offense and defense.....and turned them into the 2nd best offense in the NFL.

Hate away, but those are facts.

IMO Brady, Manning, or even RG3 could win it.

If NE beats SF this week and Brady finishes as strong as he has been playing he deserves MVP. Manning has had a good year but Brady has clearly had a better one. The media can splooge Manning all they want but MVP isn't the comeback award and that's what he really should be in the running for. If Brady throws 7 picks the next few weeks and Manning doesn't throw any then it might be a different story, but that is really doubtful. That doesn't mean Brady will get it because the media loves Manning so much that if Eli went unbeaten and threw 50 TD's and no picks they would give Peyton the award for being his brother. After all, there's no way Eli would have been that good if Peyton wasn't his brother.............

All Day! All Day! All Day!

My name is Adrian Peterson and I approve this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes