PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning Didn't Necessarily Win Denver The Game, But He Didn't Lose it. Same Can't Be Said For Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your QB is getting hit so hard and running for his life on every other passing play he is going to make mistakes, it will affect his throwing and accuracy and his confidence. Brady made some bad throws, he really looked off, but he still had it in him to make a couple of great, nearly impossible throws. That's the difference between him and the Carson Palmers of the NFL.

I would say that reminds me of someone else I won't mention --a few QBs actually -- who've suffered under those conditions most of this season but I'll just kept to Brady -- Yes, those INTs were bad, Brady was part of the reason why the Pats lost, but how much can anybody really blame him? What QB would have done better under those circumstances?

You can blame Brady for his interceptions. His first one which led directly to the TD was a terrible, uncharacteristic decision.

That play and Gostowski's missed XP were killers. Even so with the way the OL failed Brady I dont blame him. We wouldn't have had a snow balls chance in hell of taking that game to OT if it wasn't for Brady.

Imagine if Manning was playing behind that OL of ours and trying to make throws on Sunday? He'd probably have thrown 4-5 INTs himself.
Brady's first int was one of the worst passes he has ever thrown. But the defense still should have held them to a FG. Collins got burned by Daniels really bad or Denver would have kicked a FG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes