Mangina will get his

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born_a_Patriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
542ivm1.jpg

Mangina should be referred to as Henry Hill. He participated and dropped a dime when it benefited him most.

again only a no good cheating loser would think Mangini did anything wrong

Only a complete loser with no life would create a fake Patriots fan identity to come on a message board and act like a moronic a**hole.

again only a no good cheating loser would think Mangini did anything wrong

Do you mean when he was helping read filmed defensive signs when he was an asst here or when he turned into a rat in NY? Just curious where your hypocritically demented head is at.

Manjudas will get his, his actions will only ostracized him from fellow coaches and when he gets fired.. as all do.. he will be known as someone who has excess baggage.. there are somethings in life that you do not do.

I would think cheating would be pretty far up that list as well.
Yup, $750K in fines and the loss of a first round draft pick probably means you're right. Belichick got his, now the point is Mangini will get his, too.

Last edited:
I'm a pats fan and respect Mangini for whatever his role was in this. I don't think he was wrong to coach under these circumstances while he was here... I wouldn't expect anyone to martyr themselves for something this minor... and at the same time I totally respect what he did in this incident - he lowered the boom on his opponent. Good for you, dude. Bring it on.

We'll see if he's a good advisary over the next few years, but this move has earned him a little more respect in my book.

So... from that perspective, I don't get the point of the tread if it's about Mangini "getting his" from a Karma perspective... I'd expect that Belichick himself would respect Mangini's choice and would have done the exact same thing if the shoe were on the other foot. He would be lame if he didn't in my mind. You do what you need to do to beat your opponent and win.

Last edited:
What cracks me up are these Jets fans who think their franchise is above board. Womangina aka Ratmangina worked for the Pats. Don't you think he knew what BB was doing when he worked for them?Of course he did.Womagina has put out a bad product on the field, and to deflect negative press off him, he ratted out Belichick. I'd like to have an over/under on the odds of him geeting HC/DC position when he's fired from the JESTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back