PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcom Brown calls himself the best player the Pats have ever drafted

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, What the is up with someone disagreeing because I made a joke about Brown's comments, when the Patriots have the G.O.A.T. QB lining up under center?

What the hell is wrong with posters here nowadays?

I thought about clicking dislike to get a rise out of you but life is too short. ;)

He's not even the best player drafted by the Patriots from Texas. That would be Kenneth Sims, another DT from the Longhorns, drafted in the first round by the Patriots in 1982. Let's hope Brown plays better than Ken. Some of us remember him playing well only in his contract year.

He was kind of a jerk ["gameday"] but he wasn't abad player. He just wasn't that good. He was a Ty warren when he should have been a Seymour or Wilfork [or Antwine]. Not close to #1 overall material. I bet Brown is better.

OK, What the is up with someone disagreeing because I made a joke about Brown's comments, when the Patriots have the G.O.A.T. QB lining up under center?

What the hell is wrong with posters here nowadays?

If you click on "List" right next to the agree-disagree area, you can see who the poster was who rated your post.

That way you can PM that person your question without complaining about it to the entire forum.

If you click on "List" right next to the agree-disagree area, you can see who the poster was who rated your post.

That way you can PM that person your question without complaining about it to the entire forum.

The hope is that by calling attention to it, more than one person will get it, and it will stop. It may be a forlorn hope, but it's the hope.

Love his positive attitude. Seems like a real winner off the field as well

"some Trash Talk?" Sure.
"some ridicule?" Come on!
He'll get some good natured ribbing......"Hey rookie, you got a ways to go. See that #12 over there, he's got 4 rings, and to date he's the best draft pick this team ever made...Keep trying."
It's a little easier when you're the SB champs....

Words are cheap. Everyone seems to be saying that nowadays.
I still remember the Texas D end Kenneth Sims who bombed, though I don't think he said anything like this. But wasn't he a number one overall? I do think there were some injury issues (it was a long time ago), but still. . ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back