PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
His hands are so incredibly big. That first 3rd down conversion jump-started the offense and he just plucked that one right out of the air. The way he catches the football is the complete opposite to Dobson who body-caught everything.

breakout performance?
I called this breakout performance by Mitchell today (check pregame locked thread). Had a dream that Mitchell went off today and what do you know ....he did!!! I need to dream more often!!! Seriously....incredibly talented player....an he's been working his *** off ....it was just a matter of time!!! Great job Mitch....you saved us today!!!!

I am curious to see what he looks like after the 2nd year jump.

Wont lie he has amazed me

I am curious to see what he looks like after the 2nd year jump.
2016_500x500_malcolm_mitchell3_headshots.png

Malcom Mitchell reminds me of the 2014 Brandon LaFell with hands.:cool:

This kid is going to be the real deal. I thought he would have trouble getting separation in the pros. Boy am I happy that I was wrong.

We need a possession outside receiver that can play physical (catch curls, outs, etc...). He's starting to get Brady's trust which is great. Gives us a red-zone threat as well.

I have to say yesterday was as much of a Mitchell coming out party as it was a Revis is a shot corner

We need a possession outside receiver that can play physical (catch curls, outs, etc...). He's starting to get Brady's trust which is great. Gives us a red-zone threat as well.

I have to say yesterday was as much of a Mitchell coming out party as it was a Revis is a shot corner

Mitchell is not starting to get Brady's Trust... he already have Brady's trust which explains him going to the Rookie in key situations. Brady just need to get his timing down on those deep touch throws he's very hit or miss unlike most other QB's. Brady gotta stop leaving plays on the field he has had many missed opportunities we can't have too many of those with our Defense.

Brady just need to get his timing down on those deep touch throws he's very hit or miss unlike most other QB's. Brady gotta stop leaving plays on the field he has had many missed opportunities we can't have too many of those with our Defense.

Brady's been the best deep thrower in the nfl this year since he came back.

I was actually more impressed with him in yesterday's game against the Jets than I was with his performance in San Francisco.

As another poster said, his third down conversion catch was clutch and appeared to have a good degeree of difficutly to it.

What stood out to me was that Brady kept looking his way on BIG plays (third downs, last legit play before halftime, red zone opportunities). They didnt' connect on all of the plays but just the fact that he was getting all those targets told me all I need to know in terms of Brady's confidence in him.

Mitchell is not starting to get Brady's Trust... he already have Brady's trust which explains him going to the Rookie in key situations. Brady just need to get his timing down on those deep touch throws he's very hit or miss unlike most other QB's. Brady gotta stop leaving plays on the field he has had many missed opportunities we can't have too many of those with our Defense.

He had 286 and 2TDs, what plays is he missing. maybe one or two throws he missed on the move. Not sure what you want from the GOAT

Brady's been the best deep thrower in the nfl this year since he came back.

He's been incredible, he doesn't turn the ball over and makes the right read. People just want to focus on the missed pass. He's so patient that he doesn't want to force a throw he wants to let the play develop

He has talent, he has similar figure as Odell, and good numbers, but he has to stay healthy that is all.

What do you all think a nice nickname for Malcolm Mitchell....M&M??:)

I wonder if in 2017 Mitchell instead of being one of the guys can be the guy along with Gronk and really cement that #2 spot.

In 2014 it was Gronk/Edelman with support from Lafell/Vereen/Amendola
In 2015 it was pretty much the same thing and this year it is Gronk and everyone else kinda muddled together.
While I like Brady spreading the ball around it is nice to have those go to guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes