PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Watch [Very Old Thread from 2022]

He missed wide open guys a couple times and decided to scramble and throw across his body and nearly through a horrific interception. Unless that illness affected his decision making ability he just played poorly.
Well it's a good thing Mac has fixed this since I posted this.

He really needed tough coaching last season. The decision to hire Patricia and Judge is having long-term effects. They wrecked his confidence in himself and more importantly, his confidence in Belichick to surround him with talent.

Applaud Standing Ovation GIF by Black Market
standing ovation oscars GIF by The Academy Awards
well done good job GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
Standing Ovation Yes GIF by The Maury Show
New York Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Bernie Sanders Applause GIF by Election 2016
standing ovation applause GIF
Denzel Washington Yes GIF by SAG Awards
Golden Globes Reaction GIF by Boomerang Official
Nick Jonas Dancing GIF by NBC
Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN
Kate Winslet Crying GIF by The Academy Awards
Excited Standing Ovation GIF by Empire FOX
Awesome Proud Of You GIF by Shalita Grant
Lodovica Comello GIF by Italia's Got Talent's Got Talent
Lets Go Yes GIF by BBC Three
Season 21 Applause GIF by The Voice

snoop dogg fist GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards
jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Reese Witherspoon GIF by SAG Awards
A competent one would help

He really needed tough coaching last season. The decision to hire Patricia and Judge is having long-term effects. They wrecked his confidence in himself and more importantly, his confidence in Belichick to surround him with talent.
Yes, that's it.

I don't think he was?
Yeah he’s gone his profile is deleted. Someone thought it was a troll or satire account for a regular poster… Kontra?

When the profile isn't available, I've been told it's a sign they were banned. It was great seeing posters triggered by their satire.
There's a lot of people with small penis energy around here
Specially with the team stinking.
Their true colors showing

Yeah he’s gone his profile is deleted. Someone thought it was a troll or satire account for a regular poster… Kontra?
What was funny was that only less than a handful of posters caught on to the satire while many others were getting triggered and attacking their posts.
There's a lot of people with small penis energy around here
Specially with the team stinking.
Their true colors showing
You can tell which posters have never played sports at any level. They were also those kids that were picked last on the school yard.

When the profile isn't available, I've been told it's a sign they were banned. It was great seeing posters triggered by their satire.
It took me a post or two to realize it which tells you something about the level of homerism on this board that it wasn't blatantly obvious it was a troll job.

I almost always just gave the dude a Laugh emoji... Didn't know if he was serious or not, but it wasn't like he was mean or anything either.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back