PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Loss to Dolphins Cements a Refreshing Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEsince92

Rookie
Reaction score
Link

One would think after the decade Patriots fans have had, that the loss of Tom Brady and the idea of having difficulty winning the division would cause turmoil in the hearts of fans.

It's only natural to think that way. Why wouldn't a person who's been a die-hard Pats fan for years, be a little unsettled at the way things are going?

There's no turmoil in this Patriots fan's heart, and I'll tell you why I'm not feeling even the slightest bit unsettled.
Follow the link to read the rest... good stuff for Pats fans who might be upset about yesterday's loss.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly.....if anything this takes us far, far away from the tragedy that was SB42. This isn't close to the same bunch and they won't need to try and duplicate the '07 season - they will just have to scrap and fight for a playoff spot and hopefully make good on what has become a challenging season.

The Patriots Way is tough, hard hitting football, making timely plays at key points in a game.

All this fancy aerial attack stuff has made the defense, and the fanbase, go SOFT.

I like the fact that every game now is more interesting, we could easily lose any game this season, no more sitting back casually watching the game and expecting a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes