PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Five Thoughts Following the Patriots’ Season-Ending Loss To the Bills

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Five Thoughts Following the Patriots’ Season-Ending Loss To the Bills
Ian Logue
Sunday's 35-23 loss in Buffalo ended up the way things have for much of the season for the New England Patriots. Bill Belichick put together a game plan that kept them in the contest until miscues and letdowns ultimately caught up to them and ended up costing them the game.

The post Five Thoughts Following the Patriots’ Season-Ending Loss To the Bills appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Damn those two kickoff returns. Fire the special teams coach. Pats are finally getting it together, Dangerous team next year. In the meantime root for Brady.

#FireCantAssford

Once again, Bad Corky reared his ugly head during the 2nd half, no surprise there really… Little dude’s incapable of over-coming adversity, in large part due to the undeniable fact that he’s never had to do so and sorry not sorry but also because he’s unfit to lead grown men through it.
No excuse why Zappy shouldn’t be given a Legit chance to un-seat him next TC.

I would have no problem seeing Damien the Bad Omen return, but Only on a one-year deal for low money and even lower guarantees…Still need a REAL 3rd-Down RB however - again.

4 plays decided the whole game… Four f ucking Plays… I felt sorry for Jonathan Jones, who is a terrific Slot CB but NOWHERE EVEN CLOSE to being a legit #1… Besides Left Tackle, Outside CB has to be at the top of Billy’s (or, preferably, someone else’s) To-Do list.

Bill Belichick made a point of telling us all that the Patriots were #27 in cash outlay over the last 3 seasons. I look forward to all the people here calling him out for bringing up something that doesn't matter, given that such has been the position of so many around here when other posters have talked about cash payout v. cap spending in the past.

Why is this thread not hopping?

After spending the entire season saying "It's all on me", we've Bill Belichick is now talking about cash spending, which goes right to the feet of the owner. How is this not resonating with people here?

Why is this thread not hopping?

After spending the entire season saying "It's all on me", we've Bill Belichick is now talking about cash spending, which goes right to the feet of the owner. How is this not resonating with people here?
A lot of people have the article user on ignore, so people don't see these. Which makes me sad, but "it is what it is." :(

I've been ambivalent about Slater for a long time. Still feel his stupidity about kicking the ball in 2015 cost them a ring. That or BB feeding the corpse of Steven Jackson. Those 2 kickoffs pale in relation to 2015's mental mistake. 2022 Patriots weren't going anywhere and those 2 TDs just saved the defense from blowing the game. I won't miss him.

Dmac though played pretty well for a long time. He might not have started as the best CB but ended up a pretty good safety for a good long stretch. 2010 was an excellent draft for this team.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back