PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Losman: "Wilfork got off easy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots should have relinquished their other first round draft pick for the egregious cheap shot!

Really, that's all that's going to satisfy the losers from the rest of the league. It really is everybody against the Pats.

I look at Losman and see the next Rob Johnson.

Vince Wilfork weighs ~325 pounds.

When a 325 pound man falls on his arm, elbow pointed down there will be an injury. A smart 325 pound man extends his arm to brace the impact. Thats all Wilfork was doing. And the fall wasn't his fault. Losman should have backed up to safely be out of range of the players.

Losman should have got the fine for his own injury.

C'mon... we'd be screaming bloody murder if Schobel did this to Brady. I don't think Vince is a dirty player AT ALL. But this is what it is... an illegal hit to the QB that knocked him out. Bills fans and Losman have every right to be ticked off.

I don't remember where the game was played it doesn't matter.Last year when we were playing the Bills Brady ran and slid,he was surrounded by three Bills. After a momentary pause they all pounced on Brady,there was a flag. Now that was intentional. There was no whining or accusations by us. I guess thats the differance between us and them. Its all part of the game. That things happen and you move on. It helps if your winning though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents