PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL Adam the Schefter on Mike Mularkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcdonut16 said:
Schefter is really Suzie Colber dressed up in man's clothing.

Schefter kisses Joe Namath.

Schefter on Mike Mularkey

This is a good story....
I have a friend in Co. who is a huge Donkey fan, no surprize. Anyhow, I emailed Schefter asking him why Shanny sucked and Bill B was so awesome regarding the salary cap, coaching, etc. I "signed" it "Freddy from P-Town" (my buddy's name is Fred and well, we all know about P-Town). Schefter posted the question and response on the Denver Post's website. Ever since that day, my Colorado buddy is known as "Freddy from P-Town".

Yeah, but what was his response?? He wrote for the Denver Post for years and is a real Pony homer.

flutie2phelan said:
It's not the same as disrespect ... but it's all we've got right now.

Ganging up ... circle the wagons ... paranoia ... they're out to get us. I think we need a name, if we're going to play this new card. Nominations for this new form of insult?

I just nominated "Belidised" but is gone over like a fart in an elevator.

Box_O_Rocks said:
I just logged off but had to log back in after Adam Schefter on Total Access claimed Mike Mularkey's hiring by Nick Saban gave the Dolphins a decided edge to dethrone New England in the AFCE! :singing:

Already the "anti-Patriot press" is gearing up to cheer on challengers to the Patriots, even though SB XL has yet to be played. :cool:

"Anti Patriots Press", are you kidding me. The media has had their heads up New Englands asses for 5 years now. That's why I laugh so hard when i hear the, "NO REPSECT", argument. The Dolphins will be good next season like it or not. Dethroning NE may still be premature at this point, but the Dolphins will at the very least be the 2nd best team in the AFCE next year. I guarentee it.

BelichickFan said:
Although Saban has them going in the right direction, the Dolphins will be way overrated next year. After losing 6 of 7, the last of those a 20-0 shutout by the powerful Browns, the Dolphins did win their last 6. And, yes, they can only beat who they play. But . . .

They beat Oakland.
Then Buffalo by 1.
Then a great win at SD (by 2, and word is their OL coach, from SD last year, game them all the audibles).
Then the jesters by 4.
Then the Titans.
Then they squeaked by a Patriots team that tanked.

Sure, 6 in a row is 6 in a row and they wouldn't have won those games last year. But they have a lot of proving to do before they'll be dethroning the Patriots.

Not to mention they beat Denver and Carolina earlier in the season, 2 teams that were in the final 4. They also had chances to beat NE the first time around, Atlanta and Buffalo in the first game. I agree their schedule was light at the end of the year but they were 3-1 vs the AFC West. What was the Pats record vs that divsion???? I'll give you a hint, 1-3.

Mr Reality said:
I guarentee it.

Well Stinky Fish, tell us how you intend to back up your"guarentee"?

A "gaurentee" is worthless unless it's backed up by something.

BelichickFan said:
Although Saban has them going in the right direction, the Dolphins will be way overrated next year. After losing 6 of 7, the last of those a 20-0 shutout by the powerful Browns, the Dolphins did win their last 6. And, yes, they can only beat who they play. But . . .

They beat Oakland.
Then Buffalo by 1.
Then a great win at SD (by 2, and word is their OL coach, from SD last year, game them all the audibles).
Then the jesters by 4.
Then the Titans.
Then they squeaked by a Patriots team that tanked.

Sure, 6 in a row is 6 in a row and they wouldn't have won those games last year. But they have a lot of proving to do before they'll be dethroning the Patriots.

Good Teams win close games, you should know that...

And i cant believe you guys think that the Press is anti-patriots... Tom Brady Sportsmen of the year, 2000 articles on Tedy Bruschi, cant watch TV without seeing at least 1 pats comercial. Everyone picks you to win in the playoffs, Every reporter refers to you as a dynasty....

And then one guy says that an up-and coming team will challenge you and the entire press is Anti-pats...

Here is your reality check...No Team has more bandwagon supporters than the pats...

Now you Just lost your first playoff game in years, in which it looked like the team was trying to find ways to lose. Of course they will conjecture about your future. You had some very rough games this season also see: KC, SD...

Logically if something is not getting better, and its not staying the same then its getting worse....

So Schefter is justified in saying the Pats have lost a step and are now vulnerable unless they take steps to improve....

Thats is what we call- Rock solid---

PATSNUTme said:
Well Stinky Fish, tell us how you intend to back up your"guarentee"?

A "gaurentee" is worthless unless it's backed up by something.

I don't think it was a very big guarentee. Did you read it??? I guarenteed that the Dolphins would at the very least be the 2nd best team in the AFC East next season. What do you think???? Buffalo and NY have the potential to be jokes, would you really be surprised if Miami was 2nd. I'd be more surprised if Buffalo or NY were.

Welker83 said:
Good Teams win close games, you should know that...

And i cant believe you guys think that the Press is anti-patriots... Tom Brady Sportsmen of the year, 2000 articles on Tedy Bruschi, cant watch TV without seeing at least 1 pats comercial. Everyone picks you to win in the playoffs, Every reporter refers to you as a dynasty....

And then one guy says that an up-and coming team will challenge you and the entire press is Anti-pats...

Here is your reality check...No Team has more bandwagon supporters than the pats...

Now you Just lost your first playoff game in years, in which it looked like the team was trying to find ways to lose. Of course they will conjecture about your future. You had some very rough games this season also see: KC, SD...

Logically if something is not getting better, and its not staying the same then its getting worse....

So Schefter is justified in saying the Pats have lost a step and are now vulnerable unless they take steps to improve....

Thats is what we call- Rock solid---
Bandwagons are very entertaining in victory parades. Keep thinking positive about your poor man's tuna, they placed where I expected them to finish and currently are the favorite to be the runner-up in the AFCE next season. I'll be looking forward to their off-season moves.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
What is a guarentee? It must be the redneck version of a guarantee...
Mah ne-ack is red 'nuff an I can guarantee canned whup-azs if'n it is needed. I reckon this bubba jest learned him a local name for the aqua-marine guano-fish, an endangered South Florida native, much like the manatee.

Back to the original post...

Miami did beat Carolina and Denver this year, so they had their moments.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
What is a guarentee? It must be the redneck version of a guarantee...

OH here we go. My personal favorite, the guy who corrects another posters spelling or grammar because they have nothing constructive to say. There is one on every message board. I'm sorry for mispelling a word in my last post and apologize in advance in case I do it in this one. You see I type up my posts very quickly and often do not proof read them. Afterall this is only a message board on NFL football, who really cares about spelling and grammar. Keep up the good work teach. :rocker:

Mr Reality said:
OH here we go. My personal favorite, the guy who corrects another posters spelling or grammar because they have nothing constructive to say. There is one on every message board. I'm sorry for mispelling a word in my last post and apologize in advance in case I do it in this one. You see I type up my posts very quickly and often do not proof read them. Afterall this is only a message board on NFL football, who really cares about spelling and grammar. Keep up the good work teach. :rocker:
We also have a group of guys who break down games play-by-play and the best capologist on the net. This is a messageboard about PATRIOTS football. Your comments would be more appreciated on the Interleague Forum. In fact, they might even rise above the median, if you put a little more thought in them.

jczxohn1 said:
We also have a group of guys who break down games play-by-play and the best capologist on the net. This is a messageboard about PATRIOTS football. Your comments would be more appreciated on the Interleague Forum. In fact, they might even rise above the median, if you put a little more thought in them.

OK point taken. However, I must ask, why is there a thread about the offensive coordinator of the Miami Dolphins in the forum about PATRIOTS football?? HHMMMM, wonder why I posted here???

Box_O_Rocks said:
Mah ne-ack is red 'nuff an I can guarantee canned whup-azs if'n it is needed. I reckon this bubba jest learned him a local name for the aqua-marine guano-fish, an endangered South Florida native, much like the manatee.

Well there are many of us rednecks in South Eastern Mass, as that is where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes