PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Locker Room Celebration #9: Two-Hundo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how BB says "You played a good seven minutes of football there." :)

Translation: we have 53 minutes of humble pie to feed you this week.

I hope hes not our future QB, he's not even better than JG

Neither was Tom Brady his rookie year when he was 4th on the depth chart behind such towering titans of the game like Bishop and Friesz.

But the important thing is you've made up your mind about this kid based on 1.5 games of emergency action in his rookie season.

I don't believe they see him as 'the QB of the future'.....yet. But I agree it's a good sign that they decided to keep him engaged, in the QB room, and with the team while he's on IR. Clearly they like him......so far. He'll get at least 2 more years to see if he CAN be the next Pats QB. I think the mental aspects are promising and he has a "strong arm". But the needs to show he can improve his mechanics, shorten his release, and master the offense. He has time on his side though. Something JG (as a patriot) does not.

I dont understand why everyone keeps pointing to JB being around to mean anything one way or the other.

BB answered this throughly in a press conference that him hanging around so much is a position specific thing. He cant physically practice while on IR but can still learn a ****ton by hanging around the team during meetings and games absorbing it all.

His mental game and trajectory looks promising but he is still far away from proving he can be QB2 material in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News