PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Locker Room Celebration #9: Two-Hundo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fun to see Thuney's excitement at 9-2. He never had a season like that at N.C. State.

Always one of my favorite parts of the aftermath of the game is the locker room clip.

That being said, I have to note that for the last 2 weeks I have missed me some good Hitler clips. Has that genre jumped the shark or have I just missed the latest versions?

Who horked in the garbage can when BB was speaking?

Did Andrews puke in the garbage while BB was talking?

Interesting that it was McCourty who led the breakdown (which we didn't see in full) in Slater's absence. I was curious to see who would get that role. Nice to see the captains take leadership roles like that.

Awesome video and I really believe Brady didn't want the attention for 200. Good to see Scar hangin around again...won't get tired of that.

One thing that stuck out to me...Kraft is taller than Dion o_O

Once again, Brissett was at the road game while on IR. I really liked what I've seen of him and believe that the Pat's see him as the QB of the future and are grooming him for that role.

The fact that he is traveling with the team on IR is very telling.

I thought it was funny how Jules tried to chant "200" at the end but no one picked up on it :D
Wish I could see it. The vid keeps stopping 40 seconds in for some reason. I have refreshed it a million times and cannot get beyond that point.

Once again, Brissett was at the road game while on IR. I really liked what I've seen of him and believe that the Pat's see him as the QB of the future and are grooming him for that role.

I hope hes not our future QB, he's not even better than JG

Wish I could see it. The vid keeps stopping 40 seconds in for some reason. I have refreshed it a million times and cannot get beyond that point.

Yea, it also happened in the SF game. The clip cut short. I am not sure what is going on. The Sounds of the Game last week had the full Locker Room Celebration. I am hoping that this weeks will have the extended clip included.

BB is happy. He knows. His team is exhausted and has some important injuries (Brady, Gronk) but they are competing as he wants them to. I just hope he isn't so happy that he feels he needs to cut one of his best players to keep it interesting ...

60,000 yards, 200 wins. Getting to the point where near every game is some new land mark for Brady.

Next big land marks BTW

Of course he can break the record with 201 wins next game for total wins for a QB (this season)
With 1,133 more yards he can pass Marino on the all time list for yards (this season likely)
He needs 8 more wins to tie the regular season win total held by Manning/Farve (next season)

Last edited:
Did Bob Kraft greet Edelman with, "youve got balls"? Its not audible but it sure looks like something like that.

I don't believe they see him as 'the QB of the future'.....yet. But I agree it's a good sign that they decided to keep him engaged, in the QB room, and with the team while he's on IR. Clearly they like him......so far. He'll get at least 2 more years to see if he CAN be the next Pats QB. I think the mental aspects are promising and he has a "strong arm". But the needs to show he can improve his mechanics, shorten his release, and master the offense. He has time on his side though. Something JG (as a patriot) does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back