PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Locker Room Celebration After Win over the Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
81a7-8cd8-4452-ba01-dc83eb9c6444.png

These locker room clips are one of the best reasons to hope for a Pats win, because they never show the ones when they lose. (though I would find THOSE clips much more interesting, though not nearly as satisfying).

Thoughts on what I saw:

I find this interesting and we see it every week. The Pats team isn't as divided into to offensive and defensive cliques like you see in a lot of groups. You see players from each side interacting more than I suspect you see elsewhere.

I like that BB congratulated Hamilton on his playing in the game. He is now and forever will be an NFL player. What's interesting is that Hamilton was likely the 46th most important player on the roster that day, and BB took the time to recognize the importance of this day to Hamilton. God am I jealous.

Next to Edelman, David Andrews has to be the biggest Brady suck up on the team. He always seems to be around him and in awe. I wouldn't be shocked to be walking around Brookline next summer and see David mowing Brady's lawn......with Edelman. ;)

Unicorn : " The old man keeps finding me somehow ! Sometimes I wish I was Edelman's height..."

Marty gave the old man some smoochies this week

Love these, but Nate's giving the look of death there... hate to see him after a loss!

The worst part about losing is missing out on a TB 12 times post, think about all the good ones we've missed...the second worse part is missing these vids.

Week 5 Post Game Locker Room Video (oops already posted)

Don't think this has been posted yet?

Patriots Locker Room Celebration After the Win over Browns

Pretty laid back after this one.

BB definitely made a point to congratulate Elandon Roberts, "Way to go buddy, that's a damn good job."

TB back and calling everyone "Babe" lol. Like someone said in the comments over there, he talks to everyone like he's about to have sex with them:D

Oops it had been posted, feel free to delete mods

Just shows how this team Is ran! Love how Brady treats everyone in the locker room, that guys is a true leader! Bob should offer part ownership to Brady after his playing career is over. I'd love to see him involved with the Patriots organization.

Gotta love the never-ending smile on Bennett's face!

Agreed.
But he seems like the kind of guy who'd let it be known loud and clear if he is not happy.

I love these. Thanks, OP. The way Kraft looks at some of the players so affectionately is interesting because I don't know that I've seen many do it. I know Cuban really cares for his players. Maybe the Mara and the Rooney families too. I just get the sense that Collins and High are two players he will move mountains to try to keep. Maybe I'm reading too much into things or it's just wishful thinking. Seeing that big ass knee brace on High does not make Patsboy12 too happy. I hope he doesn't do further damage and that we can have him when it's really necessary.

By the way, did anyone notice how the edit cut out when Branch walked by Bill and then it went right back to Bill congratulating players and he was pretty much standing in the same place? I maybe reading too much into that too. It happens.:oops:

No Hitler video this week? I searched Youtube and could not find one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes