PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Locker Room Celebration After Win over the Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Hitler video this week? I searched Youtube and could not find one.

As much as I love those Hitler videos, it makes sense that there wouldn't be one this week. The idea was that the Fuhrer was intentionally sabotaging things to have the Patriots lose, but they would still keep winning regardless, and it threw him over the top with rage. With Brady back and them playing Cleveland, it's not the same. I'm hoping we'll get to see the ultimate Hitler video in the late, late hours on February 5, and with a resigned Hitler at the end saying that the Pats will wind up trading Garappolo for a top 5 draft pick.....

As much as I love those Hitler videos, it makes sense that there wouldn't be one this week. The idea was that the Fuhrer was intentionally sabotaging things to have the Patriots lose, but they would still keep winning regardless, and it threw him over the top with rage. With Brady back and them playing Cleveland, it's not the same. I'm hoping we'll get to see the ultimate Hitler video in the late, late hours on February 5, and with a resigned Hitler at the end saying that the Pats will wind up trading Garappolo for a top 5 draft pick.....
Touche! I could see one where maybe he's angry that Brady looked so good after one month off.

I love these. Thanks, OP. The way Kraft looks at some of the players so affectionately is interesting because I don't know that I've seen many do it. I know Cuban really cares for his players. Maybe the Mara and the Rooney families too. I just get the sense that Collins and High are two players he will move mountains to try to keep. Maybe I'm reading too much into things or it's just wishful thinking.

Business is Business..........

CAPjIFgU8AEPvxw.jpg

Gotta love the never-ending smile on Bennett's face!
Some might argue that its too early, but hopefully the Pats are already working on a contract extension for Marty. There's no question that he "fits in".

500% increase in use of the words babe and baby since Brady's return.

They're all on Patriots All Access within the first few minutes.

Is this the Patriots all access show on patriots.com or Boston WSBK?

Or are you referring to the post game locker game video. I just thought maybe on the website they wouldn't cut it off. They did. Maybe they had some profanity in it which is the reason they cut it out?

Or are you referring to the post game locker game video. I just thought maybe on the website they wouldn't cut it off. They did. Maybe they had some profanity in it which is the reason they cut it out?
I DVR it on Fridays 7-8 pm on CBS Channel 4 Boston. I believe it's also on WSBK on Sundays 9-10am.

Yeah they did cut out the AWWWW YEAHHH part (if there was one)...they probably mentioned something about Brady being back and didn't feel it necessary to share. In my mind, that something involves Goodell sucking major c*ck ;)

As for All Access, the most recent episode is usually up a few hours after it airs on Fridays on Patriots.com. On the show they play this locker room footage as part of the "Sights & Sounds" segment in the beginning of the show. Perhaps the full version will be there.

The last PAA, by the way, has an excellent interview with Martellus Bennett. Steve Burton tries what I guess he thinks of as a penetrating question about Brady coming back and Marty swats it away like he's stiff-arming a 5 foot 8 inch DB. I am completely aboard the Martellus Bennett bandwagon!

Business is Business..........

CAPjIFgU8AEPvxw.jpg
Not to mention Kraft isn't the one signing the players. BB has full autonomy on roster construction. Kraft writes the checks and leaves the personnel decisions to BB.

Maybe they will have it on the patriots.com site?

I think that video is from the Patriots site. The one posted on there has the same abrupt ending during the huddle-up. Weird.

The last PAA, by the way, has an excellent interview with Martellus Bennett. Steve Burton tries what I guess he thinks of as a penetrating question about Brady coming back and Marty swats it away like he's stiff-arming a 5 foot 8 inch DB. I am completely aboard the Martellus Bennett bandwagon!
Oh man me too, he just seems awesome all around. I LOLed at the very very end of that PAA when theyre going over a play and Marty says he thought about trying to high five Bill. Hes a funny guy and seems like a great teammate!

Funny how the Patriots style of "locker room talk" differs so much from what has dominated the news lately.

Thanks for finding and posting that Icy. It wasn't as good as some of the pre-suspension jobs, but entertaining nonetheless. It probably should be a sticky so we never miss an episode.

I also wonder if there is an app so you can try and write your own script. I wouldn't mind giving it a try, though I would REALLY like to see @Joker do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back