PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's end the Giants perfect preseason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VrabelJr

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Giants are 4-0 heading into tonight's game. It's payback time baby! Oh, yeah!:D

All those 5-0 t-shirts I bet they've already printed can be shipped off to less fortunate countries.

LOL :), yes, let's end the Giants' perfect preseason! The sentiment alone should be enough motivation for the third stringers to go all out and win this one for revenge.

Yeah, I noticed that. Apparently, the 2nd and 3rd stringers are the reason why they haven't lost. They're playing much better than Eli and his group. I really wanna see how JAG will do tonight.

Last edited:
Let them have the glory of dominating the preseason and second and third stringers. It would be the only good memory for them this season.

Eh, I'll be watching Texas A&M/South Carolina. The '****s are looking big and stout this year.

Eh, I'll be watching Texas A&M/South Carolina. The '****s are looking big and stout this year.

Kontra...well I never... this is family forum the wha? and what? are looing big and stout this year.:D

let's forfeit

Kontra...well I never... this is family forum the wha? and what? are looing big and stout this year.:D

Last year, I thought the '****s were too small and too fast. This year, the '****s have added a lot of size and girth. Now, I'm not fan of the '****s... but I'm looking forward to seeing how Spurrier uses his '****s starting tonight.

I'll settle for no injuries :)

Could you please not mention the Giants and the perfect season in the same sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back