PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's change the narrative...so how DID the Colts balls defy Mother Nature?

Wish I were a press person at this dog and pony show...

"Ray!! Ray???...over here Ray...yes, thank you...now my question is why does a murderer openly accuse other human beings in possession of consciences of doing wrong willfully? How do you reconcile YOUR sociopathy with the fact that you are a known murderer?...I mean, everyone knows you are a murderer that bought your way out of a life sentence for murdering two human beings...Ray?....Ray.....where are you going Ray?...RAY??????????"

Simple enough! The Colts were told this was coming by Mr. Kensil of the NFL and over inflated a little.
If you want another crazier theory, from Jimke, maybe the NFL gave Irsay a shorter suspension for his
drug usage for setting up the Patriots. Is that far out enough for all of you?

Sharks of Vegas does not think Kensil screwed with the Colts balls. Take it for what it's worth.

Sharks of Vegas does not think Kensil screwed with the Colts balls. Take it for what it's worth.

Pretty sure their source is Erica Leigh. What has Sharks of Vegas gotten right so far? They simply read what we do and use their intuition like anyone else.

Pretty sure their source is Erica Leigh. What has Sharks of Vegas gotten right so far? They simply read what we do and use their intuition like anyone else.
He's been pushing the league doesn't have evidence thing for a while, I think from the beginning? Goodell isn't much different from Erica Leigh if you think about it. And he uses that intuition as evidence to deal out punishments. It's a dangerous game he's been playing giving out the Big Ben suspension, Bounty Gate, and now this. Surprised other owners haven't spoken out publicly. Whose to say somebody won't lose a team one day over an accusations? Getting in trouble for things with no evidence is not a good precedents. It's not about whether you think they did it or not, it's whether you have proper evidence to punish them. And they do not.

I think that's probably right. Being as ignorant as most seem to be about the effects of cold he probably figured he had an airtight case.

"Ah..The strawberries, ...er, um, I mean the footballs...that's...that's where I had them!"

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back