PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Len Pasquarelli said Ravens didn't want to pay Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozzie Newsome thought getting Kyle Boller was worth Eugene Wilson and Vince Wilfork.

Actually, Billick was the one that was really high on Boller and pushed for the trade. Despite his reputation as being an offensive genius from his days as OC at Minnesota, he has never been able to develop a QB. He's had something like 10 in his tenure with the Ratbirds.

Look, guys all this spin is meaningless. I don't care what Borges or some team Executive who doesn't have the guts to identify himself has to say. If it is Marvin Lewis spreading this stuff around, shame on him. He should go worry about his own team.

Every Raven fan that I've heard from has congratulated us on the signing and is sad to see this guy go. I just spoke to one who doesn't understand what the heck Borges is talking about, and says that he obviously has never seen Adalius play.

After reading all this stuff it seems to me that when Marvin was coaching the Ravens, he either didn't have much use for Adalius and didn't use him much in the defense.
Then he leaves, another DC takes over and brought out the best in him. If I'm not mistaken we have a coach who has those same abilities. I guess Borges didn't have time to go talk to the Ravens "CURRENT" Defensive Coordinator.:rolleyes:

Reading this stuff reminds me of when we signed Mike Vrabel. How did that work out for us?

I for one am happy we signed him, and I am excited to see how BB uses him in our defense.
Nothing Borges or any excuse people give for not signing him will change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News