PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lee Smith and Alge Crumpler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is getting out of hand. Warning; posts will be deleted if it continues. Apologies to anyone who finds the attempts at humor funny, if such a person exists.

Reading this thread is like driving by a car accident... you just have to look and then you wonder why you did.

Any chance S'king is actually Ryan's Gut... or whatever that jests fan was that used to come here about a year ago?

Lee "The Closer" Smith is a BEAST of a Blocker who can catch the FootBall.

He has immense potential as a vital contributor to a potentially DOMINANT Front Wall over the next few years.

And Alge Crumpler's resume speaks for itself.

Let's not let one donkey turn us against Smith.

I promise you that every last one of us are gonna LOVE this kid.

The best 53 ~ or possibly more ~ will be on the Opening Day Roster.

If all 4 Offensive Ends are healthy, they'll likely all make the team.

I guess that settles it....

Someone has to go...4 TE's is too many..

Bye Gronk ;)

I guess that settles it....

Someone has to go...4 TE's is too many..

Bye Gronk ;)
I'd rather we traded Old Balls Brady and elevated Young Balls Mallett to the starter so we can keep Smith. :p

I'd rather we traded Old Balls Brady and elevated Young Balls Mallett to the starter so we can keep Smith. :p

Trade all 3 for future draft picks? :p

I think leadership can be over-stated and over-valued at times, but it speaks volumes that a FA could join the Patriots and be named a team captain in their first year.

Yes, Gronk and Hernandez had great years, but remember that one hadn't played football in a year and the other had some question marks, yet both were solid pros in their rookie seasons. Crump deserves some credit for that.

I like the Lee Smith pick a lot, but as of right now, you can't say he's a better player than Crump. You couldn't ask for a better teacher for the kid though.

And it's not impossible to carry 4 TEs either. We're playing in way more 2-TE sets, and all 3 TEs play a lot. Carrying a 4th isn't crazy.

Last edited:
Smith can be learning from one of the best, and possibly contribute on ST?
I like the idea of 4 TE's if Smith shows good skills in camp.....the kid id the FUTURE possibly, but Crumpler is NOW....

Everyone knows how BB values TE skills highly...if Smith is as good as advertised, BB will find a spot on the 53 for him....:)

Btw, just wondering...Solder King, How long are you?

No offense or disrespect to the heterosexually-challenged, but we Breeders don't hit on the random female who stumbles in here, so I sure as hell see no reason to tolerate disgusting slop like THAT. Can we please BAN this guy?? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft