PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Least favorite starting Patriot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watson may not play up to his physical talent but he does not suck. At worst he is an above average starting TE.

Mine would be Kazzur - and that was before the incident this offseason.

Agreed. (10 char)

I know that this will unpopular with the posters here but I can't stand Roidney Harrison and his constant "nobody believes in us" bullcrap.

nobody believes in us, and they all hate us. whats your point? so the guy did some hgh, and that makes you not like him? please become a cowboys fan, or are you cowboys troll? :banned:

edit!!! why does your public profile say that rodney is your favorite player???? now you've got me confused.

Last edited:
I agree...a negative post...least favorite..Gee...always looking at the DOWN side of things...

If this is the most a New England Patriots fan has to complain about, then we are truely blessed as sports fans!

Until he proves himself- Ben Watson, Matt light is a little overated also

can somebody tell me what 10 char means, ive been trying to figure it out for months.

if you type something to short it doesn't let yuo post it. It has to be 10 charecters. When people write something that is too short they write 10 char to put it over the limit.

Ben Watson. Superb athlete... likable fellow, but even with his gutsy play (running down Champ Bailey for example... we all remember that game)... I just can't get over the "volleyball" tip UP pass deflections... it looks like a defensive drill out there sometimes.

That being said... in BB I trust... if he says that Watson is the man... then Watson is the man.... but I'm really pulling for Thomas this year (or for Watson to stop tipping the ball UP)... even though he doesn't have the physical gifts of Watson... he has those soft hands, wraps up the ball and doesn't hit us with potential TOs every 3 catches (not a real stat... it just feels like that to me... although he did improve on this last season).

Just my 2 pennies.

if you type something to short it doesn't let yuo post it. It has to be 10 charecters. When people write something that is too short they write 10 char to put it over the limit.

Thanks! I was driving myself nuts counting out 10 character words on my fingers. That makes sense.

Laurence Maroney. I was impressed to see his charitable work for the St. Louis community last offseason, but the guy is still way too much of a gangster for me.

Can I say McDaniels? I miss Charlie. He mixed it up a bit more when he had to.

Laurence Maroney. I was impressed to see his charitable work for the St. Louis community last offseason, but the guy is still way too much of a gangster for me.

just go on painting with a brush with very broad strokes. What makes you call Maroney a gangster? Does he have anything in his past that would make you believe such things? or is it just that any young black man who is flashy has to be a gangster?

:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

What the hell did you just say?

Don't make LoMo bust a cap...

Just don't respond to that Maroney crap. There were enough stupid posts about him last season.

I hate Pat Patriot. That guys head is too big. Way bigger that anyone else on the team.

nobody believes in us, and they all hate us. whats your point? so the guy did some hgh, and that makes you not like him? please become a cowboys fan, or are you cowboys troll? :banned:

edit!!! why does your public profile say that rodney is your favorite player???? now you've got me confused.

I didn't even know that I had a public profile but it has been updated. I like watching Rodney play (not so much last year) but when he goes off on his "us v. them" tangents I just cringe.

And I'm not a Cowboys troll.

I'd have to go with Chris Hanson.

BB sees something in him, but havn't liked his punting since he arrived. I guess punter has become the least important starting position, but I still feel we could do better.

I'll trust BB and I'm sure Hanson is a good chap and all.... but for the purposes of this thread, somebody had to be chosen.

its between Matt Light & Nick Kazcur

Matt is so frustrating @ times with is inconsistency against speed rushers and add to the fact he looks like a soft fruit loop with his hairdo. someone shave his head and make him look mean and not like a soft sob

Clearly Chris Hanson or whoever else the punter du jour is.

Probably james sanders...no real reason he just doesn't stand out to me.
Besides being slow, can't cover and can't tackle, he would have my vote! He's like a major JAG.
DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes