PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LB Bulluck Interested in Playing for Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the player, hate the fit.

I wanted Bulluck last year, not so much because he was going to join the team and be an all-pro but more of to mentor the younger players a la Alge Crumpler. We had too many 4th quarter let downs. This team needed some leadership.
When did we have 4th quarter letdowns?

Binkie heaven:rocker:

More likely: BB gives him a season or two in Houston's 3-4, and then has him come discover his inner Patriot. :)

Last edited:
you guys have short memories. This is the same Bulluck that was bashing the Pats just a couple years ago for playing dirty, and being cheaters. Now he wants to come here, because the Pats are "always in contention", and "veteran friendly"........:mad:

Last edited:
He is restricted. I believe it was a 2nd round tender.

He's only restricted under last year's rules. If they go back to the old free agency rules in which players are unrestricted after four years, Kiwanuka is an UFA.

you guys have short memories. This is the same Bulluck that was bashing the Pats just a couple years ago for playing dirty, and being cheaters. Now he wants to come here, because the Pats are "always in contention", and "veteran friendly"........:mad:
Who cares? Do you really think BB would pass on a good player because he trash talked the Pats? I guarantee you are more bent out of shape over it than BB and the players.

Who cares? Do you really think BB would pass on a good player because he trash talked the Pats? I guarantee you are more bent out of shape over it than BB and the players.

I care when any player calls the Pats a bunch of cheaters. Its my opinion, and you're entitled to not agree with it. Do you really think you know BB well enough to make guarantees? I doubt it, but puff out your chest if it makes you feel better. :rolleyes:

When did we have 4th quarter letdowns?

The 2009 losses against the Broncos, Colts, Dolphins, and Texans. You can also add in not showing up for the playoff games against the Ravens

Why does Sandra Bulluck want to play for the Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes