PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Larry Fitzgerald?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitgerald and Boldin are going nowhere.....and if they were, I would prefer Boldin.

The problem with Johnson is he drops too many catchable balls. Is nowhere near a #1 receiver.

Bottom line, the Cardinals aren't going to bail out the Pats WR's. Look harder my friends. This seems to be the time of year hope springs eternal. I think the Pats will look to the draft and sign a mid level FA.

This writier is a friggin moron who has no clue how teams operate.

The writer of the article or this post?

If you meant me, your right about not knowing this inner workings hows team work. I'm just a fan for christ sake, there's no call for the moron comment.

It certainly did seem like on odd statement from the article, which is why I asked people who might have a clue about it. No need for insults.

If you mean the author of the article? Yeah, I agree, what an a*shat :cool:

Cruising around over at patriotplanet, I came accross this article;

http://cbs.sportsline.com/columns/story/9949386

Certainly an interesting read. While the Merrimen line made me giggle quite a bit, this line really got my attention.

:eek: Larry Fitzgerald :eek: He's a total stud receiver. Is this just journalistic license, or has anyone heard of anything similar to this.

Larry is a total #1 horse who could help from day one (not in a few years). With HIM, Reche, Gaffney, Troy (we hope) CJ and our TE's..... Damn, that would be quite a upgrade for Tom huh....... Might clear a little space up in the box for the backs too.

Perhaps, I'm fantasying a bit, but if something like this was possible, what would you give up to make it happen, and would he even be a fit in our scheme.

If he was, I'd cough up Seattle's #1 for starter. LF is more then plenty compensation for twig. Does anyone think we'd even try to be this agreesive at WR.

we give them our fist rounder, and dillion, for fitz and james? Any ideas on that?

we give them our fist rounder, and dillion, for fitz and james? Any ideas on that?

that would be a slap in the face.

Edge > Dillon
Fitz was a top 3 pick..no way he goes for any first rounder

he wont be g etting traded..if anyone from that offense is traded its their OL or Bryant Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News