PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LaFell and Easley not present at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
we_are_going_to_die.gif

Should be...when i had strep antibiotics had me feeling like new again in 3-4 days

Yup. 24 hours with the right antibiotic (usually a penicillin) and he should be fine to practice. 2-3 more days and he should be good as new.

I don't think Lafell should have to miss a game for Dobson/Tyms to get some burn. We all know who should be losing the snaps. @Brady6 knows what I'm talking about. Hashtag dead horse.

True. But i get it. That horse needs to be beat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 9
I don't think Lafell should have to miss a game for Dobson/Tyms to get some burn. We all know who should be losing the snaps. @Brady6 knows what I'm talking about. Hashtag dead horse.
I will say Danny Boy made 2 big catches in the Broncos game. Granted he also had a catchable football tip off his hands and get intercepted but overall he has been OK in 2 of the last 3 games. Funny when you look at the Denver game you have $12M in slot receivers with Amendola and Welker who have done next to nothing this season and then there is Edelman running circles around them and everyone else. It is great when the unexpected happens and throws everyone for a loop.

I will say Danny Boy made 2 big catches in the Broncos game. Granted he also had a catchable football tip off his hands and get intercepted but overall he has been OK in 2 of the last 3 games. Funny when you look at the Denver game you have $12M in slot receivers with Amendola and Welker who have done next to nothing this season and then there is Edelman running circles around them and everyone else. It is great when the unexpected happens and throws everyone for a loop.

Catch per dollar ratio this season approaching Chad Johnson territory.

Crap. Will he be available on Sunday ?
I would say yes. If this was day 1 of antibiotics, then he'll just have to go through tomorrow and can practice on Friday.

Catchable in the sense that he would have had to instantly grow 6 inches to have a legitimate shot at it?

Catchable in the sense that he would have had to instantly grow 6 inches to have a legitimate shot at it?
because that was the play that Stork allowed a free rusher, right?

There is no way that pass was catchable.

Beats me. Amendola defense shields set to "high"?

I'm so confused.

Someone blamed amendola for brady's pick.

I mentioned Brady's throw was impossible to catch for a player of amendola's height.

Then you responded to me about how stork let a free rusher in.

Either your brain is still recuperating after watching interstellar, or your response to me initially was a miss click.

And adjust to a tipped ball - that pass was tipped and moved upward.

Amendola's performance in the last few games has been about what you'd want from a guy who is probably the 3rd or 4th read on a lot of routes, or sometimes just running clear-out routes. If the Patriots were unhappy with what he was providing, then we'd probably see them run formations with Wright or even Dobson in there. But they are doing the 3WR and its Amendola, so they seem to be happy with his play.

Seriously, though, are there any whispers on Easley. I think he's been improving week-to-week and could be a factor come playoff time if he stays healthy.

Seriously, though, are there any whispers on Easley. I think he's been improving week-to-week and could be a factor come playoff time if he stays healthy.

You'll get more than a whisper come 4:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST