PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kravitz (sort of) mea culpa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kravitz.

How about instead of a buried apology in a column somewhere, why don't you man up and call Belichick, and apologize directly to him?

Belichick won't take his calls.

bob%2Bkravitz%2Bmea%2Bculpa.jpg

If you go to the Kravitz blog article he still yaps about wondering about and maybe finally learning what "the deflator" was up to in the bathroom, so he still doesn't get it.

My guess is that Kravitz is noticing "the Curse of Framegate" and wants to do something to ingratiate himself to the football gods, who clearly are pissed with all who played a role

But this IS an interesting play going on by the League here. The talk of the league acknowledging testing during the Vikings game - no talk of when or whether such cumulative findings might be released - and now a mea culpa as the "1 year later" stories are taking shape

I'm not sure what Goodell is planning as we go into the pre-Super Bowl week, but generally that's never been a good thing for the Patriots

If you go to the Kravitz blog article he still yaps about wondering about and maybe finally learning what "the deflator" was up to in the bathroom, so he still doesn't get it.

It's easy to spot a fool if they believe the trip to the bathroom was suspicious or significant. If you are about to stand on a football sideline for approximately 2 hours with no bathroom breaks available, it is completely normal to stop and relieve yourself before going out there.

Even better are the people who harp on McNally locking the door. It's a single person public bathroom. Locking the door is also completely normal. Maybe the folks who have a problem with that like people walking in on them or like to walk in on other people. I'm not going to judge Kravitz on his fetish, but he should just come clean and admit it.

Does Kravitz wonder what his co-workers are doing when they visit the restroom? Could they be doing drugs? Hacking the company mainframe? Plotting a murder? They can't just be answering nature's call. That sort of common sense thinking doesn't exist in Kravitz's world.

I get that feeling as well. The tea leaves seem to be pointing that way but I always worry about 1) being optimistic regarding anything involving the NFL and NE, and 2) Making logical inferences on any action that would involve Roger Goodell.

The only thing going for this optimistic pie-in-sky dream is the WWF-theory!

That bob Kraft is likely in on this with Go-to-hell and Pats will get the picks back after the NYJFL have exhausted the news cycle and wrung every drop of publicity out of a made up for mediot theater argument/controversy.

Frankly I don't think roger dodger is that smart or that he isn't a petty vindictive little spoiled brat prieck. So pretty unlikely.

I think Kraft should ask courts for an injunction on the draft to be enforced at the 31st pick. LOL

This is the scribe for the team that Sucked for Luck and got Suck with Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back