PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kravitz: Colts STILL sweep the visiting locker room for bugs whenever they play at Gillette Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Colts game we should put Bledsoe out there at running back and let him run 200 yds.

Get a special roster exemption to pull a fan out of the stands. Watch him run for 75 yards and a TD.

Get a special roster exemption to pull a fan out of the stands. Watch him run for 75 yards and a TD.
Better yet, get Trent Richardson after he gets cut and let him run wild and then cut him Monday morning.

Next time the colts come to Gillette ... say hello to my little friends - here's some bugs.

200.gif
200.gif

Last edited:
Is Bob Kravitz a child molester? Why hasn't he denied that he's a child molester? And if he does deny it, isn't that exactly what a child molester would do? The suspicion continues, that's all I'm saying.

Jared from Subway was a minor celebrity and big Colts fan. Kravitz used to cover the Colts. Did their paths ever cross? Jared would have had more access than a normal fan, so it's certainly possible, or even likely, that they met. That's sufficient evidence by Goodell's standards.

The sad thing is that at least 1/3 of the country now think there is conclusive proof that the Patriots bugged the Colts' locker room and got away with it.

I still know two people who believe the Pats taped the Rams' walkthrough. One of them, I showed them the Tomase apology and articles that showed Matt Walsh saying he didn't have the tape and his response was "Goodell paid him off".

Next Colts game we should put Bledsoe out there at running back and let him run 200 yds.

We could plug Trent Richardson in, I bet he'd get close to 100! :)

So what's this strike #5?
#1 Rams walkthrough
#2 Spygate
#3 deflategate
#4 buggate
#5 hand wash gate

CHETERS!!!!1!1!1!!1 cheatroits are cheaters and cheatahs never win. Especially not 4 super bowls.

We could plug Trent Richardson in, I bet he'd get close to 100! :)
Laurence Maroney? Or maybe we can get Herschel Walker's phone number from the Falcons.

"Goodell paid him off".
Yeah Goodell is on our side because we didn't get the "Death" sentence for professional football (and he's hiding the smoking gun for the good of his buddy Kraft).

lol was just listening to rodney crush this

Is the NFL going to get someone to say they might have seen Bill Belichick in a grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza in 1963? I know he would have only been 10 years old but . . . ;)

The Yankees are lucky that they won their 4 rings 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000 when there was no social media, twitter and crap that there is now.

Everyone now has a forum to spew their hateful jealous venom and its ruining society.

We've become less informed but more opinionated. Bad combo.

So is he alluding to former Patriot player Vinatieri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back