Welcome to PatsFans.com

Krafts to announce Gillette concert venue today

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by pats1, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Caught it on WHDH this morning. Supposedly they're making a concert venue at Gillette called the something "Showcase." I have no idea if it's part of Gillette, if it's part of Patriots Place, or if it's something different.
  2. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

OK, so this "Showcase Live!" is part of Patriot Place. Last May, that part of the development was labeled as a "Jazz Club" on a Globe map. I guess the Pats figured they'd do better with a little venue like this.

According to PFW in Progress, it's a 500-1000 seater that already has a schedule lined up for later this year that includes Peter Frampton, Average White Band, Dave Brubeck, Al Green, and Chaka Khan. It is on the northern end of the development, connected to the movie theater and the CBS Scene.

Press release:

http://www.patriots.com/search/index.cfm?ac=searchdetail&pid=31829&pcid=42&rss=1

Video:

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=videonewsdetail&pid=31838&pcid=153&rss=1
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  3. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +51 / 13 / -9

Concerts at Foxboro

As a season ticket holder they usually give us first shot at the recent concert tickets before they go on sale.

Then again.... we never got a chance to buy Stones tickets a couple of
    years ago.

I wonder why?

Maybe they knew the Stones would sell out !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.