PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft/Sox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I'm thinking to myself that at some level, Bob Kraft is gleefully enjoying the Sox slow death.

Personally, so am I.

Watching a model franchise like the Pats operate, the current Sox situation annoys me for the management cluster-**** it is.

Let the season begin.

Well said, I agree 100%. I wish we could clone BB and let him manger the sox!

The Sox are simply mortal. Once they won a single title, their management team got inflated heads and self-destructed. It only underscores how humble and grounded BB is in comparison after winning 3.

PonyExpress said:
The Sox are simply mortal. Once they won a single title, their management team got inflated heads and self-destructed. It only underscores how humble and grounded BB is in comparison after winning 3.

Totally correct.

With some folks it seems success can alternatively create over-inflated ego and complacency and eventually failure.

NEM said:
I agree that the Sox have problems, but I, for one, am not enjoying their "slow death" as you put it, and the Large Lady isn't singing just yet, although, I will have to admit that she is "warming up" in the bullpen.
True. It aint over till the Fat Man Swings.

NEM said:
I agree that the Sox have problems, but I, for one, am not enjoying their "slow death" as you put it, and the Large Lady isn't singing just yet, although, I will have to admit that she is "warming up" in the bullpen.

The worst record in all of MLB for the month of August.

It's been over for a week or so, and the large lady has cysts on her vocal chords from the strain.

NEM said:

Boston's baseball team has reverted back to being the Desperate Housewives. That's all anyone needs to know.

I'm a Yanks fan, but the Red Sox are very interesting every year. I really never understood the whole Theo Epstein thing, very bizarre, and this coming from a Yankees fan who thought he's seen everything. Also, I look at Manny like he's the Anti-Brady, though I feel Big Papi should be looked at like a god. Great team player who truly cares about the team.

Sneaky way to get RedSox on the FOOTBALL FORUM. One word about Kraft and then let it rip.

There is a Red Sox forum and this should probably be moved there.

NEM said:

the sox season has been circling the drain for a week now----and now with the news that papi is headed home with a heart condition--i would say it's just about over! Let's just think about it, last night we had 4 starters playing out of 10 -- and 2 of them were playing positions they don't normally play.....this has truly been an ugly season and someone should punch the FO in the mouth for it

So let's start football season!

Hey, it's like last year for the Pats - the Sox just couldn't overcome the injuries (and who the hell has that many injuries in a normal baseball season?)

PATSNUTme said:
Sneaky way to get RedSox on the FOOTBALL FORUM. One word about Kraft and then let it rip.

There is a Red Sox forum and this should probably be moved there.

I'm a bastard that way.

Pushing my anti-baseball agenda.

......curses......foiled gain.....

Slagathor said:
I'm thinking to myself that at some level, Bob Kraft is gleefully enjoying the Sox slow death.

Personally, so am I.

Watching a model franchise like the Pats operate, the current Sox situation annoys me for the management cluster-**** it is.

Let the season begin.

I sincerely doubt Mr. Kraft harbors such ill will.

You do however...no comment.

No management group operates without some problems. The current Red Sox management group as compared to any other in their history is far more astute and capable. I'm not defending them for things they've done that I, personally, disagree with. This is simply my opinion.

But, as you said, let the FOOTBALL season begin!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back