PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft installing new HD videoboards, plus adding RedZone TVs and possibly handhelds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kraft installing new HD videoboards, plus adding RedZone TVs and possibly handhel

Hopefully the new screens will give the video board operators a reason to show replays more often (unless there is some NFL rule about replays of which I am unaware).

no written rules

but I think some unwritten rules have been formaluates throughout sports in regard to replays which can be annoying.

Replays that would embarass a home team player and the officials typically dont get shown in most sports

Replays following controversial decisions tend not to be shown as it could help the opponent know wether to challenge or just the home crowd know the mistake for sure.

My guess is not much will change in the way of replays as far as the important ones....Meaning we will still be screaming in our seats hoping to see wether the ball was actually caught or not but will not see it.

I think what will change though is that they will try and show highlights that have no controversy more (and more times when they do) and with different angles and maybe even spot shadow type things too.

Then lastly they will show tons of out of town highlights (brought to by some corperate sponsor) I would imagine during breaks and especially at halftime.

You don't see much by way of halftime entertainment anymore (no frisby dogs and things like that) but I wonder if the huge jumbos offer a different avenue for halftime entertainment. If I were Kraft I would get Berman to do a fastest three minutes type halftime show.

Re: Kraft installing new HD videoboards, plus adding RedZone TVs and possibly handhel

Come on, you have no idea what she looked like in 1922.

Reminds me of what Al Czervik said to Judge Smails' wife: "You must've been something before Electricity..."

You can bribe a security guard with some wine and cheese to let you out the emergency exit. ;)

Well, what I really need is Delta to add a late flight out of Boston to Atlanta. 6:30 is the latest out of Boston or Providence and that sux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft