PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft comments on Brady extension and attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are missing the real story here. If Brady is out west working out with Welker and Cassel, that means that Welker isn't in Massachusetts attending the glorified weight lifting sessions either! This is an epic disaster, for both New England and Kansas City....

No the real story here is that Kraft expects them to be here for voluntary off season workouts unless there is a compelling reason why they can't be he prefers them to participate to the greatest extent possible. Although he does grasp that rehabbing from multiple sutgical procedures, or restrictive visitation agreements or being traded last season to a team that isn't starting it's offseason workout program until the 29th...might make that difficult if not impossible.

But nice try. If you pay attention to what they say you aren't left to mock those who do by labeling them mind reading, ball washing homers. You might even learn something in the process about the way people who own and manage teams think...hard as that is to fathom given you already know it all.

No the real story here is that Kraft expects them to be here for voluntary off season workouts unless there is a compelling reason why they can't be he prefers them to participate to the greatest extent possible. Although he does grasp that rehabbing from multiple sutgical procedures, or restrictive visitation agreements or being traded last season to a team that isn't starting it's offseason workout program until the 29th...might make that difficult if not impossible.

But nice try. If you pay attention to what they say you aren't left to mock those who do by labeling them mind reading, ball washing homers. You might even learn something in the process about the way people who own and manage teams think...hard as that is to fathom given you already know it all.

No, Mo.... I understand full well what the "real story" is. I always did. It's just that the crap you were spewing was never the "real story". ;)

I think there are a few people here that need to invest in a Sarcasm Detector.

Re: Brady not showing...

yeah....I know......the only thing more frequent are posts like yours

Posts explaining the origin of the sarcasm?:confused:

I wasn't aware that these posts were abnormaly common.

I think there are a few people here that need to invest in a Sarcasm Detector.
PM me if your interested I'm selling them for three easy payments of $4.99

PM me if your interested I'm selling them for three easy payments of $4.99

Act now and we'll throw in a second one free! Just pay separate processing and handling charges...

Tom will not come on Wednesday,because he is with his family in Brazil

We're doomed. After all it is already mid March. :eek::rolleyes:

I thought Kraft was very diplomatic in what he said. I like that he's showing that winning is still what matters most to him. (Although maybe I'm not reading enough into it and TB's offseason agenda, coupled with his contract situation, is worrisome to Kraft.):confused2:

They have these things called jet planes...maybe Robert has even offered to send his...

you do know its Late Summer in Brazil right???

you all forget about Southern Hemisphere and the Season difference:)

Summer: 22nd December - 21st March

Late Summer is a normal time for a wedding. Jesus ppl think.

Brazil is a very hot place....... here is a map to Enlighten the dummies:D

Brazilian Weather and Climate zones

yeah? how do they think?

its against the rules to 'expect' someone to be at the 'voluntary' OTA's.......that would make it more mandatory than voluntary, and that's against the rules......

I mean if it ain't in the contract, then people need to sit there and watch it happen.....I guess they could get into it with the face of the team, but what good would that do?

what kraft 'expects' of brady is pretty irrelevant.....

you do know its Late Summer in Brazil right???

you all forget about Southern Hemisphere and the Season difference:)

Summer: 22nd December - 21st March

Late Summer is a normal time for a wedding. Jesus ppl think.

Brazil is a very hot place....... here is a map to Enlighten the dummies:D

Brazilian Weather and Climate zones

yep I quoted myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back