PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft and Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one spin I can think of that's remotely plausible, namely:

"Bob, what do I need to do to make this problem go away."
"Roger, I'm known Tom all his adult life, and I can tell you this -- nothing short of a full exoneration will satisfy him. If you want to keep this out of Federal court, that's his bottom line."
"What if I cut the suspension to one game or something."
"Not good enough. Besides, that will just keep it in the news, especially in the run up to opening night."
"Damn. But you know I still have to fine him for not turning over his phone, don't you?"
"Sure. The money isn't the issue. Just give it to a charity that has something to do with kids."
"Does this mean you'll be wanting your draft picks back too?"
"Well, yes. You won't hear a peep from me about anything that can be spun as a penalty for non-cooperation or some technical rules violation, but you can't leave it at a level that looks like it's about a conspiracy to cheat."
"Damn."
"Hey, we're all in this together."

I don't think that's very likely, but it's the best story I could come up with ...
keep dreaming lol

lol

as far as trolls go, i think i have a decent sense of humor

and im actually a nice guy.....just a bit strange
Strange is fine, and you may indeed be a nice guy, but I enjoyed your posts much more when they had a shred of sincerity in them. You can still be funny, and even ironic, without trying to act out a contrived "persona".

If you eliminated the first two phrases, it would have been a meaningful post to astute observers.

You were a weird dude when you started posting here, but your posts were still worth reading. It is sad that you decided to go "full troll".

If you can't be beat 'em, troll 'em.

think of the economic value that goodell and kraft have added to the NFL and the patriots, respectively

its pretty impressive

fde8dcef4ef8c39fb8f6edde3dbb6702.jpg

Strange is fine, and you may indeed be a nice guy, but I enjoyed your posts much more when they had a shred of sincerity in them. You can still be funny, and even ironic, without trying to act out a contrived "persona".

i'll try to improve.......laziness is part of it

its hard to come up with thoughtful posts.....im often left with 3 choices

1. be sincere.....but this can be risky when my sincere thoughts deviate from the orthodoxy
2. just echo what several people have already said........but i dont feel like i am adding anything
3. troll

i think goodell is an insecure commissioner trying to cement his authority and job security

i think kraft is a businessman who likes to be liked, especially by other prominent people......that being said, he seems like a good guy and i like him better than most owners

i think there is a decent chance they were screwing with the balls......i think its trivial

i miss the old, more down to earth brady.......he is still a great guy.......but he seems a little more like a socialite than he once was.....the ironic thing is that this is also how i feel about kraft

part of the reason i like BB is that i dont get any of those vibes from him.....i do wish he was more easygoing sometimes......maybe a tad more like popovich in some ways.....but everyone has their own personality

Think it's pretty obvious Kraft and Goodell remain close. Goodell gives Kraft a seat next to him at the big league table and that strokes Kraft's ego. Kraft's ego is what drives him. Kraft would sell anyone down the river if it meant getting ahead.

Forget Brady, wonder what Bill Belichick thinks of that relationship.
Wonder what Bill REALLY thinks about Robert Kraft.
I think BB has figured out who the schmuck really is even if Kraft doesn't realize its the man in his mirror

Who is the idiot advising Kraft about public relations now. Is Kraft's head so far up Goodell's rear that he doesn't realize photos of him buddying up with Goodell to Pats fans is the equivalent of being friends with the head of the KKK in Roxbury or Brookline

They're not closet lovers and the never ending jokes about that are really starting to wear thin.

Their close friends because their interest for getting even richer at the expense of anything else aligns perfectly.
When I hear people making jokes about Kraft getting it from behind, I've been assuming they all mean figuratively.

I'm talking literally; like Goodell's rise through the ranks was facilitated by an actual literal willingness to provide secretive sexual pleasure to a owner in exchange for his favor. The idea of a bi-curious executive who repressed his feelings until a little ginger yes-man like Goodell came around might be far fetched but it's not impossible.

That picture doesn't look like it was taken outside a conference center after a meeting, it looks like some random person took a cell phone picture. It also looks like two dudes who were hanging out by themselves out of the public eye, walking down a neighborhood street in leisure gear.

When I hear people making jokes about Kraft getting it from behind, I've been assuming they all mean figuratively.

I'm talking literally; like Goodell's rise through the ranks was facilitated by an actual literal willingness to provide secretive sexual pleasure to a owner in exchange for his favor. The idea of a bi-curious executive who repressed his feelings until a little ginger yes-man like Goodell came around might be far fetched but it's not impossible.

That picture doesn't look like it was taken outside a conference center after a meeting, it looks like some random person took a cell phone picture. It also looks like two dudes who were hanging out by themselves out of the public eye, walking down a neighborhood street in leisure gear.
It all makes sense now. Ricki or Nicki or whatever the hell she's called is PudgeBob's hired beard.

465092041.jpg

Let us face the fact that nothing is going to change unless Brady brings this to a court of law. Let us also face the fact that Kraft will not being supporting TB once this happens.
So as fans, the only real thing we can do is not buy NFL gear. And BOO the ever lovin crap out of Kraft every chance we get!
I know it's not enough, but it's all we have!

Whoops! Too late. I just bought my brand new vintage Patriots shirt for this upcoming season.

T shirt.jpg

Holy freaking moly...is this what it's come to?

Goodell is taking his Yorkie out for some exercise and a poo

i love you joker, and boots and tune and tunie as well

my psychiatrist said i was perfectly well adjusted.....completely honest.....scouts honor

give me a hug, big guy

1749313275_hug_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't believe that there is anything sexual going on between Goodell and Kraft. However it does have the attributes of an abusive spousal relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3