PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft admits he sold the team out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you OCD? Seriously, can you answer that?

The goal here isn’t to be right or “win”

Your statement is wrong. Flat out dead wrong.
I’m not sure your goal but you seem intent on being right. I’m jus pointing out you aren’t.

So just to shut you up, I’ll say that I have never been or felt offended or embarrassed by something someone said to a stranger

The end
Not to shut me up but to change your statement from something incorrect that you applied to everyone to what you feel you do.
I’m curious though, your post in this thread really seem like you are offended by criticism of Robert Kraft.

Time to take this thread out back and shoot it.
I know it’s way too active. We need more threads that no one posts in.
Remember, just because it exists doesn’t mean you need to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't lost anything Simpleton. You remind me of a little terrier my mother used to have. It was the bravest little pooch as long as it was growling from behind someone's legs. Run along little pooch. :D
Keep digging. You'll get there eventually

coredEarth.jpg

Haven't lost anything Simpleton. You remind me of a little terrier my mother used to have. It was the bravest little pooch as long as it was growling from behind someone's legs. Run along little pooch. :D
GetAttachmentThumbnail

oh, OK...that's some useful info right there...let me just say, you're momma is so fat ....last week she sat down and didn't have a lap..

raw
With all due respect to my deceased mom....

She was so fat, it took her 24 hours to turn around!:D

Your breath is so bad, when you open your mouth, your teeth duck!

Last edited:
Your statement is wrong. Flat out dead wrong.
I’m not sure your goal but you seem intent on being right. I’m jus pointing out you aren’t.

Not to shut me up but to change your statement from something incorrect that you applied to everyone to what you feel you do.
I’m curious though, your post in this thread really seem like you are offended by criticism of Robert Kraft.
There’s a huge difference between disagreeing and being insulted by something someone says about someone you don’t know

If I say Tom Brady is a cheater, you can’t be “Offended or insulted”. But you can get pissed off

But if I insult a family member, I’m insulting you as well. Sure, I know some believe we’re all part of the “human family” but that’s BS

I can only truly be insulted if someone insults me.

i did.
There is a “see ignored content” button on this site.
Ah. A loophole. Makes it seem even sillier, really.

Conversations are good. People repeating themselves endlessly and insulting each other is usually a sign to wrap it up.

There’s a huge difference between disagreeing and being insulted by something someone says about someone you don’t know

If I say Tom Brady is a cheater, you can’t be “Offended or insulted”. But you can get pissed off
Now we are back to you deciding how other people feel.
I’ve given numerous examples where people are offended and insulted by trumps comments, where people on this board and in this thread are offended and insulted by football comments. You yourself admitted if it were about your family you would be offended and insulted.
Where do you think you arethe one to draw the line about what people find offensive or insulting.

But if I insult a family member, I’m insulting you as well. Sure, I know some believe we’re all part of the “human family” but that’s BS
Lame stretch but then I can stretch it to people or groups I identify with or an close with. If you call another person the n word a different black person isn’t allowed to be offended? If you support a rapist, rape victims aren’t allowed to be offended?
The point here is every person draws the line where they personally draw the line. It’s not up to you to tell the world that you think they can only be offended by what you are, then you addall if your qualifiers, but they can’t.

I can only truly be insulted if someone insults me.
So you would not be offended if racism, sexism, religious discrimination, gay bashing, sexual harassment etc happened in your presence but not to you?
Interesting.
For the record I would be but apparently you would tell me I can’t.

Last week I saw a guy in his 50s dressed like a hobo verbal abusing his 80-something mother in a grocery store. That behavior was offensive to me. By your beliefs I should not have cared?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. A loophole. Makes it seem even sillier, really.

Conversations are good. People repeating themselves endlessly and insulting each other is usually a sign to wrap it up.
I have not insulted anyone.
There are a group of about 5-6 people who are interested in having this conversation.
No one else need read it.
I mean the board exists for conversation. Shutting one down because someone doesn’t want to read it instead of that person just not reading it is insane.
This thread wasnt hijacked and has stayed totally in topic. If you don’t like the topic don’t read.
Isn’t that pretty simple?

Now we are back to you deciding how other people feel.
I’ve given numerous examples where people are offended and insulted by trumps comments, where people on this board and in this thread are offended and insulted by football comments. You yourself admitted if it were about your family you would be offended and insulted.
Where do you think you arethe one to draw the line about what people find offensive or insulting.

Lame stretch but then I can stretch it to people or groups I identify with or an close with. If you call another person the n word a different black person isn’t allowed to be offended? If you support a rapist, rape victims aren’t allowed to be offended?
The point here is every person draws the line where they personally draw the line. It’s not up to you to tell the world that you think they can only be offended by what you are, then you addall if your qualifiers, but they can’t.

So you would not be offended if racism, sexism, religious discrimination, gay bashing, sexual harassment etc happened in your presence but not to you?
Interesting.
For the record I would be but apparently you would tell me I can’t.
I wouldn’t be offended at all. But I’d be disgusted and pissed off.

We need to separate insult/offend from other feelings

I have not insulted anyone.
There are a group of about 5-6 people who are interested in having this conversation.
No one else need read it.
I mean the board exists for conversation. Shutting one down because someone doesn’t want to read it instead of that person just not reading it is insane.
This thread wasnt hijacked and has stayed totally in topic. If you don’t like the topic don’t read.
Isn’t that pretty simple?
It was a lighthearted comment and a plea for peace and harmony during the holiday season.

Wow. You may be the only person I know who would not be offended by racist, sexist behavior sexual harassment it gay bashing.

I can only hope you just don’t understand the meaning of offended.

of·fend
əˈfend/
verb
  1. 1.
    cause to feel upset, annoyed, or resentful.
    "viewers said they had been offended by bad language"
    synonyms: hurt someone's feelings, give offense to, affront, displease, upset, distress, hurt, wound;

Are you honestly telling me that if you witnessed sexual harassment, gay bashing or racism you wouldn’t feel upset or annoyed or resent the person who did it because they didn’t do it to you?

Wait are we still talking about Robert Kraft?
And yes but we went in a tangent when patriot reign tried to defend kraft by saying no one is allowed to be upset or annoyed by anything that happens in the world unless it is done to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe