PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kickoff Thursday Dolphins/Steelers discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
desi-patsfan said:
i really hope we dont have to see 4 quarters of 3 and out. Thats is ALOT of commercials.

Well the good news is they only sell so many commercials per half. The bad news is we will be hearing about were they ate last night, sometime in the 4th quarter.

hmmm how open does a receiver have to be, daunte?

What the HELL was that?

Jeez, that was pathetic!

mgcolby said:
I hope not I took the over on 34. I struggled with that decision for a while, I hope is doesn't bite me in the ass.

Over 34 on starting QBs named Culpepper and Batch? You have some big stones my friend.

5th 3 and out of the game.

Way to miss the wide open guy, Culpepper. He doesn't look comfortable at all.

Is that the same Steeler who twice had his back to the punt and almost got a turnover?

Steelers special teams may make this an exciting game.

R

Hows the superbowl bound Doll Fins with "Gulp" pepper at the helm looking now??

There you go charlie....dink and dunk your way to the TD. Whatever it takes.

Aldogg said:
Over 34 on starting QBs named Culpepper and Batch? You have some big stones my friend.

5th 3 and out of the game.

Thanks for taking that approach to describing me. I can think of another explanation!:(

Nice hands by Holmes there.

OH.MY.GOD. Its been awhile since i watched a John Madden game, i forgot how stupid he is.

YIKES! Nice catch, Santurdio!

Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble

A couple of nice plays by Batch to finally get some offense, but it looks like the drive might be stalling out with 3rd and long coming up.

And, yeah, Madden is awful.

Okay John, if the Dolphins are still missing so many parts, then why are they the trendy pick of all the talking heads???!!!

Both of these teams resemble the Ravens. Good D, no O.

I would try a no huddle offense on that Miami D.

desi-patsfan said:
Both of these teams resemble the Ravens. Good D, no O.

Of course the Steelers are missing Roethlisberger so they have an excuse. As for the Dolphins, just wait till Culpepper gets back....oh he IS back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST