PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kickoff Thursday Dolphins/Steelers discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw Hines Ward give up on a block on the replay of that left sweep.

Strange

Madden saying they shouldn't go for it, then them getting it. Has that guy ever been right? Nice play, good speed by Parker to get the first.

Heh, we can finally run that play!!!

The Gr8est said:
Of course the Steelers are missing Roethlisberger so they have an excuse. As for the Dolphins, just wait till Culpepper gets back....oh he IS back.

Thats true, Roethlisberger is terriblely overrated, but he is still much better than Batch.

Last edited:
WOW! What a grab

what a beautiful TD throw.

Wow nice throw and great catch....where did that come from.

TD Steelers!

Wow, did you feel that? The average IQ of this board just rose as the Dolphins fans left it.

Not too impressed with the FIns OL yet.

Nice catch by Washington to score that TD. Miami looked confused on defense, and Batch made a nice throw. 7-0 Pitt.

Dophins defense looks fast, but out of position on some pass plays. And that was a fine catch!

If I'm being fair, I certainly don't expect Aqua to be here for the game. He's likely on a phin board, if any.

Even though a Steeler, it is a kick watching Polamalu tackle.

Miami really needs to try a deep pass to Chambers.

patsox23 said:
If I'm being fair, I certainly don't expect Aqua to be here for the game. He's likely on a phin board, if any.

he's busy dry-humping his television

This NBC NFL music is a little creepy... sounds like a war march. Still, it's fitting for football. And anything is better than Fox's presentation.

Also, at the risk of being repetitive, the Dolphins offensive line is awful. I don't know if they're going to be worse than the Cowboys or the Cardinals, but they're right at the bottom of the league. Ronnie Brown fantasy owners around the world are being talked down from bridges as we speak.

As much as it pains me to say this (and I am a huge Auburn fan), Ronnie Brown is looking very mediocre tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back