PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kickoff Thursday Dolphins/Steelers discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Costas and Eisen kick off coverage from Heinz Field in Pittsburgh on NBC.

I'll have a tough time watching this one, I hate both teams equally, lol. If the Steelers win, it brings back bad memories of last season "The Defending Super Bowl Champs win again !!" If the Fins win, "They are definately the favorites to win the AFC East because the beat the SB Champs", it's a lose-lose situation. I can see the headlines now.

scott99 said:
I'll have a tough time watching this one, I hate both teams equally, lol. If the Steelers win, it brings back bad memories of last season "The Defending Super Bowl Champs win again !!" If the Fins win, "They are definately the favorites to win the AFC East because the beat the SB Champs", it's a lose-lose situation. I can see the headlines now.
It's simple for us though, Miami 0-1, nothing else matters.

My pregame is Oregon State @ Boise State on ESPN, the beavers have a 6'7"/255 lb. TE who is making his presence felt receiving, and as I type I just saw him put a nice block on the DE. Boise State is playing a 3-4...h'mmm.

Last edited:
Miami losing to a burger-less Pitt would be lovely

Culpepper being exposed is the must-watch angle for this game for me

Miami better put up 10 or more in the first quarter to kill the momentum or else they won't have a chance. That team and that crowd are feeding off of all of this.

Why did the fans just boo as they made the American Flag at midfield??

Box_O_Rocks said:
It's simple for us though, Miami 0-1, nothing else matters.

Wish i found it so simple.
See, i just cannot believe the Phins are a threat. Steelers are, though.

Anyway, if i can maintain my wa for 3 hours ... i oughta end up happy.

Terrible Towels are already out

hahah the yellow BUS!

I don't see how anyone on here could possibly vote for the Dolphins when they are in our division.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!
this is the 2nd time ive tried to watch nbc football here at work and the timing on the sound and video is different.

And Jerome's fat ass just ran out of a tard cart that pulled onto the field. The driver must have been drunk.

Bettis driven onto the field in a bus!

(waving his silly terrible towel, of course.)

Gotta take care of the division first and foremost--so rooting for Pitt is the way to go for tonight.

On a completely other note, as anyone else noticed how NBC is using the "Angels and Airways" song "Adventure" as the theme song for absolutely EVERYTHING this Fall? Every preview I've seen for ANY show on NBC (including tonight's game) has had that song as the theme. Sorry---I needed to vent for a second :)

Last edited:
The Bus looks like he's on the Charlie Weiss diet. I guess not having those 2 a days will push the bus towards Charles Barkley like proportions.

Brownfan80 said:
Why did the fans just boo as they made the American Flag at midfield??

I think it was for the Dolphins coming onto their sideline.

Keegs said:
I don't see how anyone on here could possibly vote for the Dolphins when they are in our division.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!
this is the 2nd time ive tried to watch nbc football here at work and the timing on the sound and video is different.

And Jerome's fat ass just ran out of a tard cart that pulled onto the field. The driver must have been drunk.

respect man.cmon

pats1 said:
I think it was for the Dolphins coming onto their sideline.

Ah, well they timed -that- really well.

why when I turned on teh broadcast did I think I was watching something from WWF!!!! this is way too over the top for me, seems even more so than the super bowl! hopefully NBC will scale it down throughout the season and let it be about the game itself. thank goodness for the pregame on the NFL network!

pats1 said:
Bettis driven onto the field in a bus!

(waving his silly terrible towel, of course.)
And pounding his chest like he had a Wendy's quintuple cheeseburger stuck in his esophagus.

Anybody else irritated when they call the Steelers 'The Champs'? That just gets me more fired up for Sunday.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
And pounding his chest like he had a Wendy's quintuple cheeseburger stuck in his esophagus.

as my wife asked...'why is he holding his crotch'?

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Hey that isn't something you make fun of! :mad:

Cause it sucks when that happens!!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes